Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing (2276 Views)

Henry Dimoji Is Dead: Popular Lagos Igbo Businessman Crushed To Death By Tanker / Lagos Big Girl Caught Excreting In Her Room / Popular Lagos-based Thrift Collector, Pa Alphaeus Olunaike, Recently Died At The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing by eacom: 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2014

Her name is Sado Savage(not sure if that's
the name her parents gave her). Sado
Savage who is said to be a regular face at
popular Lagos night clubs 'Club Vegas' and
'Sweet 16 Bar' at Elegushi has been
missing for the past 4 days, according to
friends who took to social media to
announce. No one could tell where she
was last seen, but all they know is that
before they started looking for her, she
reportedly updated her BBM status thus:
'Somewhere in one of ma clients house
f**king his d*ck...so stop d bc...I really
love it here"

People who claim they attend these clubs
and know her so well have been saying all
sorts of thing about her including the fact
that she charges N50,000(Fifty thousand
Naira) per night.
Re: Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing by mrjaydee(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
cry missing in action...

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing by echobee(f): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Haaaaaaaaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing by Tapout(m): 1:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm wicked oh..........some1 is missing and I'm laughingundecided...pls bring back their p**** cat ASAP !!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing by balash(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
her display name on bbm is that sado savage,had her on my contact like earlier this year,i dont chat her though but she is that lady who would always remind u to go party or go clubbing on friday's or weekend with her bc ...

hope they see her though.
Re: Popular Lagos Night Club 'big Girl' Gone Missing by seankay(m): 8:54am On Oct 01, 2014
She's in one of her clients house fucking his d*ck

(1) (Reply)

Who Remember Splinter Cell Back During The Days Of JAVA!!!! (lets Catch Fun) / Where Can I Get Chinese Gift Card Vendors Whatsapp Number? / What Romantic Song Would You Request On Your Burial Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.