Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Your Best Bob Marley Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Best Bob Marley Song (1056 Views)

Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. / Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best Bob Marley Song by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Everyone loves Bob marley,whether you like it or not his impact on the lives of so many people around the world has been immense. He was the 1st major star out of the 3rd world countries,and he championed the cause of Rasta Fari,bringing it to a larger audience.
So everyone,whats your best Bob marley song?? For me,i love all of them,from JUDGE NOT,his first major recording,to unpopular ones like RIDE NATTY DREAD,or the popular anthem NO WOMAN NO CRY. Leggo!
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Mutuwa(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Midnight ravers
Burning and looting tonite.
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mutuwa: Midnight ravers
Burning and looting tonite.
Nice choice,i luv midnite ravers,classic tune
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by pussygotlips: 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Stir it up my bessssssssstt

1 Like

Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by dytbabe: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
is this love
No woman no cry
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
dytbabe: is this love
No woman no cry
Excellent choice,i wonder who hears this songs and just dnt melt instantly
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Pdizzle(m): 1:44am On Oct 01, 2014
Rastaman chant.
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by pentagonal: 7:45am On Oct 01, 2014
chant down Babylon with music
give thanks and praises
Zimbabwe
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Tpave(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
Hit me with music, Africa unite, war, stir it up, Zimbabwe, jamming inshort the guy has WO many good songs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pdizzle:
Rastaman chant.

man, I wish I could shake hands with you right now cool
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Honestly, i dont have a preferred Bob Marley song. All a dem always hit me up the high waves. BOB MARLEY music speaks of timeless and eternal truths! The riddim and d message is so strong. Its been a long time i've listened to his full compilation. I long to hear Natty Dread, heathen, trenchtime rock, Zimbabwe, Jammin, and KAYA. Bob marley is indeed a prophet. Nuff respeck fi the legend

2 Likes

Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Who else does herbs like me?

1 Like

Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
rasojie:
Honestly, i dont have a preferred Bob Marley song. All a dem always hit me up the high waves. BOB MARLEY music speaks of timeless and eternal truths! The riddim and d message is so strong. Its been a long time i've listened to his full compilation. I long to hear Natty Dread, heathen, trenchtime rock, Zimbabwe, Jammin, and KAYA. Bob marley is indeed a prophet. Nuff respeck fi the legend
Top ranking fi yuh bongo man. On a daily i listen to almost every song,it gives me inspiration,even wen i cant do the herb,the message of Jah prophet keeps me goin,he is truly great,dt is y he was given the light of the trinity at baptism,Berhane Selassie,tuff gong of the world!

4 Likes

Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Pdizzle(m): 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
kolawaxxy:

man, I wish I could shake hands with you right now cool

Yah man.. Never heard a song soo spiritual.
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Pdizzle(m): 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Tpave:
Hit me with music, Africa unite, war, stir it up, Zimbabwe, jamming inshort the guy has WO many good songs

'Hit me with music' is actually 'trenchtown rock'

1 Like

Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by 4C2215131: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
Rat Race
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by bellong: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Johnny, Who the cap fits, Rat Race etc....

Bob was a prophet sent to emancipate people from mental slavery....

1 Like

Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by Lildrizzle(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Redemption song
Re: Your Best Bob Marley Song by onegig(m): 7:25am On Oct 09, 2014
bellong:
Johnny, Who the cap fits, Rat Race etc....

Bob was a prophet sent to emancipate people from mental slavery....

Positive vibration and three little birds are two lovely pieces.

(1) (Reply)

No More "Woju", Now "Everyday'' By Jimmyking Ft. Solidstar (DOWNLOAD) / Opinion : Top Five Most Featured Nigerian Artiste / My Thursday Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.