Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. (14665 Views)

Which Romantic Song/songs Reminds You Of The One/ones You Love/loved / Bob Marley: Remembering The Legend Of Reggae / Bob Marley Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Was Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by ZUBY77(m): 5:32pm On May 11, 2012
" Until the philosphy which holds one race superior over others is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, they will always be War"

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by ZUBY77(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2012
Until the basic human rights are equally guranteed to all without regard to Race - there will always be war.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by ZUBY77(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2012
And until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation - there will always be war
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 11, 2012
All the above quotes so far are all from RASTAFARAI himself and not from Bob.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by yusufbaba(m): 8:10pm On May 11, 2012
We have been troding on d wine press..,much too long,babylon system is a vampire
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by ZUBY77(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2012
" You cant educate us for no equal opportuniy" babylon system
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Callotti: 9:12pm On May 11, 2012
"For who Jah bless, let no man curse"! cool
"Emancipate YOURSELF from mental slavery"! cool

5 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Wisdytech(m): 9:48am On May 12, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, boooooobbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 9:53am On May 12, 2012
If you know your history then,you must know where you are coming from
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by SamMilla1(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2012
Life is one big road with lots of signs, when you are riding through the signs, dont complicate your mind.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nedu31(m): 10:04am On May 12, 2012
how long they shall kill our prophet while we stand aside n look,hav no fear 4 atomic anergy because non of them can stop the time.

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nedu31(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2012
emancipate urself from mental slavely non but ourself can kill our mind
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Clemzy16(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2012
stand up for your right, dnt giv up the fight. - bob marley
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by SamMilla1(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2012
Only your friend knows your secrets and only he who can reveal it. - who the cap fit

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Nobody: 10:28am On May 12, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Callotti: 10:32am On May 12, 2012
"There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear". cool

2 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by madskills(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2012
Evryman got d right to decide his own destiny, and in his judgement there is no partiality......

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Callotti: 10:34am On May 12, 2012
"You a-go tired fe see me face;
Can't get me out of the race".cool
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Callotti: 10:36am On May 12, 2012
"I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy"! cheesy
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Dyamante(f): 10:36am On May 12, 2012
'Truth is,everyone is going to hurt you.You just gotta find the one's worth suffering for.'

'The good thing about music is once it hits you you feel no pain'

'The greatness of a man is not determined by his wealth but by his integrity and ability to influence those around him positively.'
'Dont gain the world and lose your soul for wisdom is better than silver and gold.'

7 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by madskills(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2012
O please don't u rock ma boat,cos I Dnt want ma boat 2 b rock.......

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Callotti: 10:37am On May 12, 2012
"No-No Woman. . . No Woman No Cry"!!! kiss
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Callotti: 10:40am On May 12, 2012
"Why do you look so sad and forsaken?
When one door is closed, don't you know other is open?"cool

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by mjkievo2(m): 10:40am On May 12, 2012
You can fool some people some time, but you cant fool all the people all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Callotti: 10:41am On May 12, 2012
"Stiff-Necked Fooooooooooooooool, You Think You Are Coooooooooooooooooooool"? grin

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Remii(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2012
ZUBY77: " Until the philosphy which holds one race superior over others is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, they will always be War"
ZUBY77: Until the basic human rights are equally guranteed to all without regard to Race - there will always be war.

All these were taken from the speech of Emperor Haile Selasse during a session of United Nations in 1963

That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned:
That until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation;
That until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes;
That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race;
That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained and until the ignoble but unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique, and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed;
until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and goodwill;
until all Africans stand and speak as free human beings, equal in the eyes of the Almighty; until that day, the African continent shall not know peace.
We Africans will fight if necessary and we know that we shall win as we are confident in the victory of good over evil.

—English translation of 1963 Speech delivered to the United Nations and popularized in a song called War by Bob Marley.

Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/haile-selassie#ixzz1ueAtVLEk

4 Likes

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by madskills(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2012
Its been a long long time since I ve got u on my mind,oou oouu oouu oouu yeah,now dat u are here its so clear to see wat we can do 2geda........ Stir it up
One of my favourites

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Hoteph(m): 10:54am On May 12, 2012
Who are you to judge the life l live am not perfect and l
dont even have to be, before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean.

This is my all time Fav.

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by 8figure(m): 10:56am On May 12, 2012
I don't have prejudice against meself. My father was a white and my mother was black. Them call me half-caste or whatever. Me don't deh pon nobody's side. Me don't deh pon the black man's side nor the white man's side. Me deh pon God's side, the one who create me and cause me to come from black and white

1 Like

Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by Shinor(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2012
ZUBY77: And until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation - there will always be war

Your 3 quotes above are not by Bob Marley even though he used them in the song WAR. They were taken from His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selasie's speech at the United Nations in 1974 I think. Not sure about the year.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by jibass(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2012
“Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”
― Bob Marley.
Re: Bob Marley's Quotes, Post The Ones You Know Here. by jibass(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2012
"Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet.”
― Bob Marley.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Canibus Destroys Eminem / Download Music: Mabel - Don't Call Me Up Full Song / Video MP4: Drake – God's Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.