Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? (1895 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruiting Trainee Shift Managers / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Recruiting For Graduate Trainees / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? by covenantchild33(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi all, pls does anyone have information on Guiness Nig. Plc recruiting for a sales Executive? Pls help drop any relevant info on it and how to apply, I would be so grateful!
Re: Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow I thought u wanted to give an info, not knowing u were trying to request an info.

1 Like

Re: Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? by joeace2020(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
His topic had a question mark ms Arva...btw y u not on the wooing thread anymore?
Re: Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? by covenantchild33(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva: Wow I thought u wanted to give an info, not knowing u were trying to request an info.
Just like joeace... Said,the question mark denotes asking! I was Actually being sent the advert by one of the vacancy advert agent and at clicking the "apply for this job" stuff on the screen,what I saw on my screen was this their "mumu" endless form filling that got me exhausted,and dats why am requesting for any relevant info on this forum! Pls drop any relevant info if any pls.
Re: Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Arva: Wow I thought u wanted to give an info, not knowing u were trying to request an info.
lolz
Re: Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? by covenantchild33(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hi,I have gotten the info, wil share it asap
Re: Guiness Nig Plc Recruiting? by covenantchild33(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Guinness Nigeria... Submit Your CVs

Vacancies in Guinness Plc In - Nigeria
Guinness Plc In Nigeria - is Currently Accepting CVs

Employer: Guiness Nigeria Plc...

Guiness Nigeria Plc is recruiting for the position of: Retail Sales Executive at Guiness Nigeria Plc

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Retail Sales Executive
AutoReqId: 43214BR
Reports To: Retail Sales Manager

Our Client
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity

Purpose of Role:
To support GNPLC’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on low value outlets including implementation of all sales activities/programmes in the retail sales territory and activation of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility)

Top Accountabilities:

► Responsible for the account management and activation of low value outlets and hypermarkets
► Listing of innovations and ability to pre-sell
► Ensure achievement of Basic sales drivers (price compliance, distribution, basic visibility) for Territory
► Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved via monitoring the RRS scheme, excellent execution of promotions. Ensures promotional activity is in the right outlets and well managed. Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
► Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets

Qualifications and Experience Required:

► Graduate with minimum 1 year commercial expertise gained across Sales / Consumer Marketing or Sales Management. Entry level route for graduate trainees into the sales function.
► Direct experience of Diageo Way of selling capabilities with a focus on Sales Driver execution at the point of purchase (QDVPPP) Quality, Distribution, Visibility, Price, Promotion and Persuasion, Outlet Segmentation and Managing Relationships including structured call, persuasive selling and brand passion.
► Strong experience of the application of Health & Safety and Quality systems.
► Good communication skills –written and verbal
► Good IT skills
► High degree of integrity
► Good inter personal skills
► Geographically mobile.
► Healthy and physically fit.
► Experienced driver with valid license

Barriers to Success in Role

► Essential to spend time in the Field with customers and consumers-essential to stay in touch with the market and the competition
► Unwillingness to flex schedule to align with business hours of retailers and distributors.
► Low level of drive or personal leadership.

Flexible Working options

► Based in a defined geographical area.
► 100% Field

How to Apply - Guinness Nigeria
To Apply - Click Guinness Nigeria HERE To Apply

Application Deadline Date
10th October, 2014.
(Gotten from chat 212)

(1) (Reply)

Sky Bank Accepting Cvs??? / FBN Mortgages Limited Job Vacancy / Job Vacancy In VI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.