Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) (4665 Views)

'I Didn't Break Ini Edo's Marriage',yul Edochie Exclaimed. / Revealed At Last: Why Ini Edo’s Marriage Failed / Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by barryzkween(f): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Na wah, this month of September is serious with marriage crashing both local and international... Reports coming in from SDK, reveals that our Nollywood diva Ini Edo has joined the leagues of marriage break ups.

Your favourite Nollywood actress Ini Edo is no longer married to American based business man Phillips Ehiagwina.

The Marriage which was contracted in November 2008 is whispered to have been hopping on one leg before finally crashing over five weeks ago. A close friend of the actress squealed that the marriage broke down due to very strong allegations of 'serial cheating with evidence' but that the couple who are pretending to still be in talking terms might cite irreconcilable differences.

My source alleges that Phillips Ehiagwina demanded to have back the bride price he paid to marry Ini Edo and his wishes were granted by her people.
Ini Edo and Phillips got married in an American ceremony and the whispers also indicate that part of the union may have also been dissolved. Efforts to contact Mr Ehiagwina to find out why he collected back the bride price he paid on our darling actress met a brick wall as his American and Nigerian phones were switched off.
There are also strong whispers that a group of ladies accosted actress Ini Edo recently and beat the living daylights out of her.The whisperers say that the reason is that ''One of the girls who is dating a Lekki big boy named Lewa alleges that Ini has been dating her boyfriend for the past 3 years and it was time to stop and face her marriage but unfortunately Ini's marriage was already over by the time they accosted her......''

See more at: http://www.citinewstv.com/2014/09/actress-ini-edos-marriage-to-phillip.html

Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by godofwar666(m): 2:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
@op looking at the pix I can see them smiling Hope I was right sha
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Kunleskey(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
godofwar666: @op looking at the pix I can see them smiling Hope I was right sha
you are right but the marriage don crash..
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Kunleskey(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Nigeria celebrities with pride and arrogant their marriage can never last. I cn never marry celebrity..they can break millions heart..so useless their way of thinking thought is nt good at all..once they are celebrity..GOD go punish some useless celebrities..but the guy 4kup with the bride price....
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
eiyah
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
People don't even see the responsibilities that comes with marriage.

All they see is the status and ring that it comes with.
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by zappyj(m): 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
Unfortunately, we don't believe in fixing issues again, just discard everything associated with it. Sad#
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Donfamous(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
I was expecting to see the pictures of how the marriage is crashing, but rather they are smiling
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
They(celebrities) live 2geda marry on a contractual basis. And what happens after a contract reaches it's expiration, there are only two things involved: Renew or Terminate..

And the latter is mostly the case.
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by herald9: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Where you at the crash site?
What's the number of casualties?
Did anybody survive?
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Enouwem(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by Harmvirus(f): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Donfamous: I was expecting to see the pictures of how the marriage is crashing, but rather they are smiling

U dey mind the op?
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by preciousMI1(f): 12:32am On Oct 01, 2014
its well... it tried to last d much it did..
Re: Actress Ini Edo's Marriage To Phillip Ehiagwina Crashes(photo) by barackohandso(m): 2:28am On Oct 01, 2014
The marriage na Dana Air?

(1) (Reply)

More Pictures Emerge Of Davido & His Baby Mama Sophie Momodu / What Is Wrong With What Am Wearing? #womenbeefingwomensince300bc / Black Panther Is Bael Worship With Temple Prostitutes For Cast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.