Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,370 members, 7,958,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders (32594 Views)

Price List For Our Small Chops/cocktail. Place Your Orders Now! / Order Shirt From Aba - The City Housing The Best Tailors / Hospital Equipment For Sale At Reduced Price In Nigeria(place Your Orders HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
[b]Hi Friends,

Sincerely, I think this thread is coming a little bit late. I should've opened it years ago but nevertheless, like a popular saying, better late than never.

We all know that Aba is unique for her creativity and innovation especially in the area of fashion e.g. clothing, footwear, bags etc. It is also widely believed that Aba has the best assembly of tailors in West Africa. Little wonder traders from far and near troop in their thousands to this ancient city to make purchases from the promising markets e.g. Ariaria Int'l Market, Cemetery Market, Ngwa Road Market, Aba Shopping Centre and others.

As an original Nwa-Aba (born & bred), I often smile when I visit boutiques here in Lagos and find some of my brothers' production (shoes & clothes alike) being marketed as foreign brands and the prices put at alarming rates. I know how people admire my shirts whenever I 'rock' them to the office, church or other social functions. They always ask which foreign brand I patronize. You should see the look on their faces when I tell them the shirts are Aba-made from one of my uncles or friends and the prices relatively cheaper.

A few months ago (before Nairaland Tsunami) precisely in April, a thread about shirts from a popular online fashion store was posted to the frontpage. The prices of these shirts shook my heart; some as high as 12k. Shirts I am sure may not be as good and fashionable as those from Enyimba City (Aba).

I expressed my concerns and even offered to link people to a tailor friend of mine. Surprisingly, two nairalanders contacted me. One from Ilorin and the other from Ekiti. They placed their orders (5 shirts per person) and got it delivered to them even without meeting me in person. All communications was done over the phone and Whatsapp messenger.

Since then I have been quite busy with office work and thus could not take further orders. But lately, my job seems to be in auto-pilot and so gives me flexibility. I've therefore decided to open this thread for ANYONE who would like to order shirts from Aba TO BE SEWN for him/her.[/b]

[size=28pt]₦3,500 per SHIRT[/size] (both material and sewing)

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=16pt]Choose from the catalogue and have the EXACT sewn for you.[/size]

[size=18pt]LATEST ADDITION 10/8/2016:[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
[size=28pt]₦3,500 per SHIRT[/size] (both material and sewing)

PROCEDURE FOR TRANSACTION
1. Choose your preferred shirt from the list (pictures) above or send me the picture of your preferred shirt (design & colour) if it is not on my list.

2. Get your body measurements from a tailor.

3. Place an order (preferred shirt, body measurement & payment)

4. Receive your shirts within the next fourteen days.

I received calls and enquiries from interested Nairalanders and I will answer them here.

A. Delivery is FREE for orders of FIVE shirts and above.
B. It will take a MAXIMUM of 14 DAYS for you to receive your orders.
C. The body measurement should take into consideration the following:
- Body Length (from neck to buttocks) = L
- Sleeve Length (shoulder to cuff) = SL
- Round Sleeve (arm muscle) = RS
- Shoulder Length (neck to shoulder edge)= SH
- Chest (round/circumference) = CH
- Body Fitted ( round stomach/circumference) = W
- Neck = NK

D. For those seeking commercial quantities, the shirts are sown using the standard body groups depending on your order;
- Small
- Medium
- Large
- XL
- XXL

Contact me:
donigspain@gmail.com
0806433222THREE
0806808499FIVE

[size=16pt]A nairalander (charlesm91) ordered for two shirts on the November 5th and received it on November 11th[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Andy790(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
I nid shirts ooo
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Andy790: I nid shirts ooo
I'm still going to write the procedure and the prices in the second post.

Thanks for your interest.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Lilimax(f): 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ OP- I expected to see you rocking one of the neatly sown shirt in your DP but alas
you were carrying a double barrel gun? shocked
Are you still into kidnapping things or are you a hunter?
No offence meant smiley

9 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lilimax: @ OP- I expected to see you rocking one of the neatly sown shirt in your DP but alas
you were carrying a double barrel gun? shocked
Are you still into kidnapping things or a you a hunter? embarassed
No offence meant smiley
Hahahahaha, I will upload mine now.

Check again.

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Andy790(m): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
donigspain: I'm still going to write the procedure and the prices in the second post.

Thanks for your interest.

Ok good
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Lilimax(f): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
donigspain: Hahahahaha, I will upload mine now.

Check again.
It is better now.
The advert should start from you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Adedayo516(m): 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can we have a price range??
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by tempem: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Following...
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by lightheart(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aba has got great tailors.

Its a tey tey fact!

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Omo, I love the pictures I'm seeing.
I have some shirts posted there and there are some I see here I'd like to buy.
Bookmarks page*
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by olu77(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is nice Aba even has white models and that is always the problem, instead of posting original shirts made in Aba you are posting pictures you downloaded online.

6 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by macklef(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Shirt NO 8,9,20,12 thats how i like them. Cheque
But OP, did you export those shirt just to be worn by whites? Dos are online pics of other peoples work
If it was made locally, it should be worn locally in those pics
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by zeelo2014: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
olu77: This is nice Aba even has white models and that is always the problem, instead of posting original shirts made in Aba you are posting pictures you downloaded online.
Take a chill pill. That's catalogue pictures. The same way u go to ur tailor and u choose ur design.
Back then in sch those guys from Aba used to come back from holidays with nice quality shirt.

7 Likes

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
olu77: This is nice Aba even has white models and that is always the problem, instead of posting original shirts made in Aba you are posting pictures you downloaded online.
Choose the preferred shirt from the list and YOU WILL GET THE EXACT sewn.

That's how Aba (and China) functions. grin

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by olu77(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
zeelo2014:
Take a chill pill. That's catalogue pictures. The same way u go to ur tailor and u choose ur design.
Back then in sch those guys from Aba used to come back from holidays with nice quality shirt.

Ok. No vex
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by olu77(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
donigspain: Choose the preferred shirt from the list and YOU WILL GET THE EXACT sewn.

That's how Aba (and China) functions. grin

Ok. Now I understand
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by spotmataz: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bookmarked.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef: Shirt NO 8,9,20,12 thats how i like them. Cheque
But OP, did you export those shirt just to be worn by whites? Dos are online pics of other peoples work
If it was made locally, it should be worn locally in those pics
Lol, Macklef you've come again. Let's leave our 'pénis' rivalry in the Sexuality section. grin grin grin

You of all people should know how China operates: Get the model design and the prototype will be produced. wink
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Front-page!!!
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku: Front-page!!!
Lol, I just got the meaning of your name.

Inyinya = Horse
Agba = Don't
Oku = Fire

InyinyaAgbaOku = horse no dey burn
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by macklef(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
donigspain: Lol, Macklef you've come again. Let's leave our 'pénis' rivalry in the Sexuality section. grin grin grin

You of all people should know how China operates: Get the model design and the prototype will be produced. wink
Lol..no wahala. Carrry on. So how much do u make ur shirts, let us no na.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
macklef:
Lol..no wahala. Carrry on. So how much do u make ur shirts, let us no na.
#3,500 per shirt.
I just updated the first three posts.
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
donigspain: Lol, I just got the meaning of your name.

Inyinya = Horse
Agba = Don't
Oku = Fire

InyinyaAgbaOku = horse no dey burn
yes, I no dey catch fire
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by cybug: 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Can this clothes be resold for profit?

how much do you think it can be re-sold?

Following
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
cybug: Can this clothes be resold for profit?

how much do you think it can be re-sold?

Following
Tailors here in Lagos charge #5,000 per shirt. I confirmed this mid-september when a colleague requested his tailor sew him some shirts. Sadly, the shirts came out not giving him a perfect fit especially the elbow, armpit and rib cage areas.
He has done some amendments on them twice already.

I did supplied to boutiques when I was still a corper and they resold for much higher prices. If you resell at #4,000 that means a profit of #500 per shirt.

Better to sell more quantities at lower profit margin than hiking your prices without selling much.

1 Like

Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Nutase: 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
shocked
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by Sunglow: 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
What about ladies wear?
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by donigspain(m): 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sunglow: What about ladies wear?
I'm not into that for now...
Re: Aba-made SHIRTS: Best Tailors In Nigeria - Place Your Orders by arimahoseloka(m): 6:02am On Oct 01, 2014
donigspain: Tailors here in Lagos charge #5,000 per shirt. I confirmed this mid-september when a colleague requested his tailor sew him some shirts. Sadly, the shirts came out not giving him a perfect fit especially the elbow, armpit and rib cage areas.
He has done some amendments on them twice already.

I did supplied to boutiques when I was still a corper and they resold for much higher prices. If you resell at #4,000 that means a profit of #500 per shirt.

Better to sell more quantities at lower profit margin than hiking your prices without selling much.
Lol tailors in kaduna charge as low as 700 per shirt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Used 40 Ft And 20 Ft Container - Shipping Containers For Sale. Call 08099766025 / Cargo Companies From London, Uk To Nigeria / Best Hamper's Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.