Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses (953 Views)

Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) / 'i'm Ready For A $€x Tape With Davido-maheeda (+18 Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses by 9jaflaver: 3:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Maheeda told her numerous fans online who have been asking her to do a s*x tape, with some even saying they will know she is truly the p**n queen if she releases a s*x tape.
ButMaheedaleft many of them surprised when she disclose that, she can only have a s*x tape with one person, and it’sDavidoand asked people to go ahead and beg him, if they truly want a tape.
How embarrassing, lol. I’m sure the young dude must be very embarrassed with this statement. Lol,Maheedasha.
What do you guys think about this?

Re: I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses by Civory(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
I think something is obviously seriously wrong with this gal.
Re: I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses by Okworigeorge(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses by Kingdre(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
How embarrassing naija mentality
there is nothing embarrassing in that
all I can tell is that the girl is up to something
may she just whining media or she had crush on davido
or davido n her have been banging each other already
what I'm really thinking is that she want to chop inside davido money
cuz we all knows girls no matter how Rich they are
what they got was never enough, they always want more
Re: I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses by ideee03(f): 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Attention seeker.She's obviously older than Davido. If you want to do a collabo with him approach him ,nobody will accuse you of FAMZING ooo.
Re: I'm Ready For A S*xtape, And It'll Be With Davido, Maheeda Confesses by Aitee1: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
ideee03: Attention seeker.She's obviously older than Davido. If you want to do a collabo with him approach him ,nobody will accuse you of FAMZING ooo.

Mma efa awuo aduo tongue

(1) (Reply)

Ayedee Season II: Leaves Linda Ikeji, Starts War With Bola Tinubu / Kolade Oyewande Aka Highlander Marketer Set To Release OMO COLONEL Next Year / Kcee Gives Fan 1million Cash As Xmas Gift.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.