Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) (22065 Views)

Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Wow!! Wizkid Look Alike Surfaces Online [see Photos] / Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by angelcj: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2014

This New video, different from the first and second one, but more dirty has just surfaced online again. This shocking video comes online yesterday after Pokello quarrel with her ex boyfriend. The video is the same version as the first one, but on a different time set bathtub things.

The first video of Pokello and his former boyfriend, Stunner was leaked online when she had just joined Big Brother Africa The Chase

Video on http://www./2014/10/part-3-video-of-bba-pokellos-sextape.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by ideee03(f): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Eeya.What's ur excuse for this one? Cuz u clearly held d device and smiled @ d camera.Nemesis doing it's job.
Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by spydeer(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Humans secretly love blue film, including me
Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by lulu1986(f): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2014
its sooo sad..i feel bad for pokkello
Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pshewwwwww.
Shez boring in bed sef, she just lie down lyk wood.
Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
lulu1986:
its sooo sad..i feel bad for pokkello
Why?
Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by lulu1986(f): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

Why?
she z a lady like me..and i put on her shoes
Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
lulu1986:

she z a lady like me..and i put on her shoes
How do you know she didn't release it intentionally?
Probably she sold it to make money sef.
Re: Part 3 Video Of BBA Pokello’s Se*xtape Surfaces Online (DOWNLOAD) by lulu1986(f): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

How do you know she didn't release it intentionally?
Probably she sold it to make money sef.
Dats another problem den..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fela Loved To Bake Cakes - Daughter, DJ Shaarks Reveals / Khloe Deletes Her Birthday Wish To Leo, Unfollow Him After Partying With Cee C / Humblesmith & Davido In Osinachi Remix Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.