Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President (548 Views)

Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by wordychap: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
News reaching us from warri indicates that Amaju Pinnick has emerged as the winner of the polls just conducted, amassing 25 out of the 44 votes to become the new NFF president
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
and soo??
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by macpetrus(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
wordychap: News reaching us from warri indicates that Amaju Pinnick has emerged as the winner of the polls just conducted, amassing 25 out of the 44 votes to become the new NFF president

Amaju Pinnick picked 25 votes, Taiwo Ogunjobi got 9,Dominic Iorfa got 4. Electoral Committee wants a rerun for 2/3 majority. Rerun is on!
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hope he was elected on a democratic platform unlike his predecessor Giwa..i suggest he peacefully resolve the in-house skirmishes..he should not be a Idi-amin in office..he should be open to constructive criticism and innovate new ways to move our football forward..he should not use the office as a way to embezzle monies accruing to the football house..he should in a matter of urgency address issues sorrounding the S.E and Coach Stephen Keshi..but,i must say dix,our chances of qualification is very slim unless there is a overhaul of the team and technical crew..he should do the best that will augur well for Nigeria..more power to his elbow as he stirrs Nigerian football to greater heights.. I rest my case here..
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by wordychap: 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
macpetrus:

Amaju Pinnick picked 25 votes, Taiwo Ogunjobi got 9,Dominic Iorfa got 4. Electoral Committee wants a rerun for 2/3 majority. Rerun is on!
He got 32 votes in the rerun to become d president
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by wordychap: 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: and soo??
The super eagles get a coach
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by wordychap: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by wordychap: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Amaju Pinnick Is New NFF President by alhajimikehell(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
how e take affect d fact say we no get light

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2015: Nigeria Plan 'back Door' Qualification / Usual Suspects In FIFA Ballon D’or 23-man Shortlist, No Suarez! Fair Enough? / Steps To Making Money From 1960BET In Nigeria. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.