Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think (34186 Views)

These Pictures Will Surely Make You Wiser / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Profound Statements That Makes You Humble Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by larry2chat(f): 9:44am On Oct 19, 2014
2. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
This reminded me of a quote that you dont run away from challenges, because you never can tell what you will meet where you're running to.

7. If a person wants to be a part of your life, they will make an obvious effort to do so. Think twice before reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.

This really makes my heart melt because its just tru, there is no way round it . You will always see them coming aorund to check and check and even re-check

12. As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.

This is tru also. Infact NO 7 would be the one telling you this.

13. Making a hundred friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a single friend who will stand by your side even when hundreds are against you.

My comment on 12 still remains on this

16. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.

Here i will want people to fight procrastination

17. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world; choose the one who makes your world beautiful.

Op infact you said my mind on this

Op ooo in-fact just come and take my ATM haba you're so on-point in every area ooo Jare. And nairaland thanks for creating the "like and follow " thing of a thing . Just as if you knew people like OP still exist In nigeria even thou he too coppied it from somewere ooo. But it has to be said you gave us cool stuff okay

And where the hell is my notepad icon self

1 Like

Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by eleojo23: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
larry2chat:
Eleojo23

First thing i did after reading them all was to dash you my like straight up, how i just wish i could give-out more than one cry

Another thing i did was to give you a bumper to bumper follow right away. grin

This are the type of quotes one need to scale tru the huddles of life.

Now let me start picking them one after the other shocked how i just wish i would be able to talk about them all
Good to know that you found the post helpful. Thanks for dropping by.
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by Hydronium(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2014
I like these very much. Permission to use them...?
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by Adesiji77: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2014
*modified*
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by Adesiji77: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
[b]
eleojo23:

1.No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
2. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
3. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
4. Don’t think of cost. Think of value.
6. Too many people buy things they don’t need with money they don’t have to impress people they don’t know.
8. Making one person smile can change the world – maybe not the whole world, but their world.
9. Saying someone is ugly doesn’t make you any prettier.
11. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
14. Giving up doesn’t always mean you’re weak, sometimes it means you are strong enough and smart enough to let go and move on.
16. If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
25. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
35. Love and appreciate your parents. We are often so busy growing up, we forget they are also growing old.
46. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
47. Many people are so poor because the only thing they have is money.
48. Learn to appreciate the things you have before time forces you appreciate the things you once had.
58. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about.
[/b]

I appreciate the ones above....
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by eleojo23: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by MightyFortress: 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lovely!
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by eleojo23: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
. . .
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by Rose2014: 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Following
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by eleojo23: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Re: Profound Statements That Will Surely Change The Way You Think by ugodean8485(f): 7:11am On May 17, 2015
Thanks funny, I already got the meaning
boofydon:

OP means Oga Patapata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / 7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.