Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos (34225 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Are Nigerian Women Truely The Most Unfaithful? Vanguard Article / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by NewsINigeria(m): 10:40am On Mar 04, 2015
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Unfaithful-Wife-Renders-Husband-Impotent-in-Lagos-300x206.jpg[/img]

A 67-year-old pensioner, Asimiyu Olayinka, has pleaded with the Alakuko Customary Court in Lagos yesterday to dissolve his 26-year-old marriage to his wife Fatimo, who he accused of adultery.

The last time I slept with my wife was the last time my manhood functioned. On that day, my wife gave me a special treatment when I returned from work which led us to our bedroom. Surprisingly, during lovemaking, I had a terrible attack. I fell from the bed and excreted on my body. I thought I was going to die because it was like magun (charm) was placed on me. As I speak, it’s been three years since I slept with any woman. I am impotent.”

He said: “I married her solely because my second wife was troublesome. I wasn’t even bothered she had two sons from her previous marriages because when I met her, she was the best woman in the world. She took care of the seven children I had from my previous marriages. The problem started when I retired in 2005. She stopped listening to me likewise our children. Our first daughter dropped out of secondary school because I asked her to repeat a class and her mother was not in support.

“My wife is fond of entertaining men at the frontage of our house which I am strongly against. At my age, I still fetch water and wash my clothes. I never believed she could engage in extra marital sex until I saw her walk out from a hotel with a co-landlord in our neighbourhood. She was shocked to see me but I greeted her. It’s been one year since I stopped asking about her movement. It is painful I can’t do anything as a man. I don’t even know the reason she left her previous marriages. There cann’t be peace in our home except we part ways.”

Mrs Olayinka, a 54-year-old food vendor, described her husband as violent.

She said: “Since we got married, I have never achieved anything. He never bought me a wrapper but he complains each time I am in a new outfit. I am surprised he said he is impotent because the last time we slept with each other was February 2014. The night he fell from the bed and defecated, he was drunk. I washed his faeces in the midnight. He didn’t see me in a hotel with another man. I really don’t know why he is saying all this.

“I was even ashamed when he said he caught me in a hotel with another man in the presence of our children. My husband is violent. Whenever he is ready to sleep with me, he beats me with a towel. He is the landlord of the house we live but he doesn’t cater for our children’s upkeep. There was a time he disconnected the light of the room I sleep for a year. It was until my first son invited four elderly men to plead with him that he reconnected it. He gives me N600 to prepare soup for myself and the 10 children. We still had issues before we came to court. I will say he was smart enough to bring our case to court because I am also fed up. I just want N200, 000 compensation from him and I want him to take responsibilities of our last daughter’s education.”

Their first son, Abdul’razaq, who was in court said: “My father is always drunk. This issue has been on for over 10 years. There was a time my father told me my mother was committing adultery; I had to monitor her movement for two days but there was no evidence. There is unity among the children but our parents keep fighting. I will be glad if the court reconciles them because this is the time our father needs care.”

The marriage produced three children.

The court’s president, Chief Awos Awosola, gave Olayinka two days to re-consider a divorce. He ordered him to rent an apartment for his wife and to give her N350, 000 as compensation. The case continues tomorrow.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/unfaithful-wife-renders-husband.html?m=1

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 04, 2015
Marriage wahala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by obiZEAL(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Him no need am again seff

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by sirrinky: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Marriage wahala. Now you see why some young men just won't settle

3 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Cutehector(m): 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lions r more domestic dan women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Are you trying to tell me that his dick can't rise again

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Mhizizzy(f): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Marriage palavers embarassed

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by DrPrickson: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
washin their dirty linen outside. Tah!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by dre11(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
cheesycheesy

The last time I slept with my wife was the last time my manhood functioned.

4 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by OLAplusONE(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rubbbiisssshhhh !
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
uzeba:
One spelling mistake can destroy a marriage!
A husband wrote a message to his wife on his official trip and forgot to add 'e' at the end of a word,
"I am having such a wonderful time!
Wish you were her !

We have heard you.

8 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Old man has a heart problem

He should go to hospital.....ASAP.
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by MadCow1: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
NewsINigeria:
[img]http://www..com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Unfaithful-Wife-Renders-Husband-Impotent-in-Lagos-300x206.jpg[/img]

The court’s president, Chief Awos Awosola, gave Olayinka two days to re-consider a divorce. He ordered him to rent an apartment for his wife and to give her N350, 000 as compensation. The case continues tomorrow.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/03/unfaithful-wife-renders-husband.html?m=1

Can you people see we have alimony laws in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Kaybee14(m): 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ok.

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by martyns303(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
In a dysfunctional home, the kids tend to take sides with their mother.

Povert seems to the problem, I can't even begin to picture what kind of meal N600 can provide for a family of 10.

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by phlio(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
for better for worse...nah d worse b ds oo
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by tiamiyukunle69(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sorry o baba
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Warlord3000(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Super Story cheesy

#abeg bring back his dick oo wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by DONOCSO(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
tongue
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Owliver(m): 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lolz* I keep seeing and reading stuffs that make me dislike marriage the more. Ok ooo carry on

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by pak: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
The man has issues with himself

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smh!
That's why it's advised to court before marriage. Courtship should be two years or more. So true colours can show.

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Johnheir2(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Na so life be

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by NifemiOlu(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Chisos!

3 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by DonaldGenes(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
DailyTimes:
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/naira.jpg[/img]
ALSO READ: > GET PAID FOR JUST POSTING COMMENTS - READ HOW IT WORKS
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by mirexxx(f): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
ok
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Owliver:
Lolz* I keep seeing and reading stuffs that make me dislike marriage the more. Ok ooo carry on

Who told you marriage was a bed of roses?

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by LewisO: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos by coalcoal1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
stories that touch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Some Guys Marry Late / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours / Arranged Marriages Were Better Than Modern Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.