Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70709 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by GodswillAJudins(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
safas20:
Yea! Infinix Zero and Infinix hot now available!
I can help u order, infinix zero 24,900, infinix hot 13,400 pay on delivery, free delivery!
call or whatsapp Konga Online Sales rep to help u order
i need the infinix zero.can i get it at akure or benin?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Akaewu: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
hi pple.....do infinix carlcare change the entire body of phone. my phone screen is cracked in diff places but its still function ok.
am using Infinix race bolt Q (x451)
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
enjoying my infinix zero 16gb version, I'm really surprised at how people are complaining about it. #TeamInfinix cool
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Infinix Hot is now avaliable, I can place an order for you right away! I am Konga Online Sales Rep! so you don't need to be afraid since its payment on delivery! whatsapp me or call me on 08084097270.
salami sulaimon.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi!You can change your screen in our carlcare service center or you can buy the pouch in Kongo to protect your mobile phone.Thank you!

please, Those Carlcare peeps at PH insisted they need a code on the phone's carton before they repair my phone on warranty. Issue is, I misplaced it. I only have the Konga receipts with me. what do I do?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by emperorizzy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
please i need a .backup file for my infinix zero, please anyone with the un-updated 8gb version should please give me a link to download the backup file or any way i can actually downgrade my infinix zero. thanks
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by obamaweezy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
I need a help please. I just got Itel I note, am unable to change d imei number using mobile uncle and also I have tried rooting it but am unable to do so. Pls who can help me out
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2015
obamaweezy:
I need a help please. I just got Itel I note, am unable to change d imei number using mobile uncle and also I have tried rooting it but am unable to do so. Pls who can help me out

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kurupt01 (m ): 7:29pm
On Jan 03
abdulwizzy :
Guy please what's the procedure
The 3gb works only on GLO sim
First download mobile uncle tool . open it it will display a
Chinese click on the OK. Select the first option u see that is
MTK ENGINEERING MODE. Slide left once to connectivity
select CDs Information then select radio information . select
phone 1 if the GLO is in sim one or phone 2 if its in sim 2.
Next in the space where u see AT + type "E" it will complete
the option I.e AT+EMGR 1,7"" for sim or AT+EMGR 1,10""
for sim 2. in between the quote put your blackberry imei,
after AT+ add a space using your space bar select send AT
command.
Reboot your phone.
2. Goto your settings >> APN settings>> create a new APN .
Name put Glo BIS : APN put blackberry.net and save
3. Next load 1k GLO recharge card, send COMONTH TO
777. WAIT FOR AN HOUR THEN START FLEXING YOUR 3GB
( Quote ) ( Report ) ( Like) ( Share)
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2015
ArchFreelancer:

please, Those Carlcare peeps at PH insisted they need a code on the phone's carton before they repair my phone on warranty. Issue is, I misplaced it. I only have the Konga receipts with me. what do I do?
Hi!Sorry for replying you late.You repair your phone in our carlcare service center ,but you have to take with your receipt.Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
infinix zero is 4 months today,still going strong,but d battery
got very bad after I updated it sha... seems I'm stuck with
dis phone, cos i haven't seen a new phone with a classy UI
as dis zero...ummmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Infinix Hot now available, Yellow, red and black! 13,400 only, + #500 delivery within lagos and #1000 outside lagos.
hurry up now, whatsapp the online sales rep for Konga!
08084097270, whatsapp or call, you don't need to be afraid! its pay on delivery and 100% buyer protection guaranteed! with a year warranty and free 500mb monthly
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi!Sorry for replying you late.You repair your phone in our carlcare service center ,but you have to take with your receipt.Thank you!

You don't understand. I took My receipt with Me. They insisted on some code on the pack. I've misplaced the pack.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 11:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
ArchFreelancer:

You don't understand. I took My receipt with Me. They insisted on some code on the pack. I've misplaced the pack.

Sorry bro
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 8:18am On Jan 14, 2015
Is it true that x506 is not adobe flash player compatible? l've tried severally to install but got told " your device is not compatible with adobe flash player". Plz if you installed flash player, kindly explain how. My device is not rooted. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by square19: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2015
[quote author=mayorall post=26980191]

how come it's also made in China?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
bolzyboy:
Is it true that x506 is not adobe flash player compatible? l've tried severally to install but got told " your device is not compatible with adobe flash player". Plz if you installed flash player, kindly explain how. My device is not rooted. Thanks in anticipation.

Any Android phone that runs KitKat OS doesn't support Adobe flash player. It's not the phone but the OS that is shutting you down.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
ArchFreelancer:

If it's rooted, then unroot and restore it to factory settings. Then take it back to Carlcare. Your konga receipt should be enough after that.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2015
koice:

Any Android phone that runs KitKat OS doesn't support Adobe flash player. It's not the phone but the OS that is shutting you down.

Thanks for the info. Please is there any way round it or an alternative?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 19, 2015
bolzyboy:

Thanks for the info. Please is there any way round it or an alternative?

UC browser is the answer. You can stream with adobe flash through the web browser. I do it all the time. Just download the lastest version of adobe flash player Uc browser plugin and you're good to go.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2015
koice:

UC browser is the answer. You can stream with adobe flash through the web browser. I do it all the time. Just download the lastest version of adobe flash player Uc browser plugin and you're good to go.

OK, will try it. Thanks.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by phemmy59: 9:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
suxxman:
Seconded. Since I bought this phone three weeks ago, it has been hell on earth for me.
Have encountered all the problems different people have stated (All-in-one). My sim 1 slot and also my sim 2 slot (Tho they later came back after a fierce battle with it). Also, the gorilla glass 3 aka 50% Pressure Proof at the back of the phone shattered after a mild fall from a stout stool. Have complained severally on their Fb page but to no avail. To make matters worse, no flip case or pouch is available.
Sounds funny though, but Infinix are really taking us for a ride and we ain't finding it funny. Is there anything this protest can do? (I doubt tho).
Fellow victims, the floor is open.......

please concerning the sim slot problem, what exactly did you do concerning it.....i am having the same challenge.Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by joshuamoses101(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
hahahahahahaha... u seem to forget nothing ever went round not to talk of coming back around..i think I'm one of d few dat got d "original ZERO" ..cos i can't see any of d complaints oo...abi na only me??
got no fault on mine either just that my phone wnt boot into recovery
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sulaicsafas: 2:01am On Jan 25, 2015
Infinix hot now comes with a full repair support of 1 year warranty, so why are you still waiting?
If you are afraid to order, then call the sales rep on 08084097270 so he order and help u trace it till it gets to you fast! So hurry now, infinix hot is 14,500 and it's free delivery charges, and you pay when the phone gets to you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
For carlcaresophia, took my screen damaged infinix zero to carlcare Ibadan for repair, close to three weeks and still ve gotten nothing on it. Can I pls know the repair status. Thanks. Imei 355859061319661, wo number ib1012466. I sent a Fb message to carlcare acc was told to check today got to carlcare Ibadan today and my phone is still not available.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 2:39am On Jan 31, 2015
mohemola:
For carlcaresophia, took my screen damaged infinix zero to carlcare Ibadan for repair, close to three weeks and still ve gotten nothing on it. Can I pls know the repair status. Thanks. Imei 355859061319661, wo number ib1012466. I sent a Fb message to carlcare acc was told to check today got to carlcare Ibadan today and my phone is still not available.
Sorry for this kind of problem, sir, we've informed our colleagues to contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 31, 2015
my sim 1 slot is damage, but the problem Is I have lost my receipt, but the phone pack is intact .... imei - 353906031212450
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry for this kind of problem, sir, we've informed our colleagues to contact you as soon as possible. Thank you!
thanks for responding, is there any thing on the phone now.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Tuunjii: 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who knows ow much it will cost to repair the front glass of my infinix zero. .. And who knows where i can get it done around Ogun State.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Tuunjii: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2015
Who knows infinix calcare around Ogun State
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayorall(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tuunjii:
Who knows ow much it will cost to repair the front glass of my infinix zero. .. And who knows where i can get it done around Ogun State.

Visit carlcare in Lagos.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by okinme: 5:05am On Feb 04, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2015
Tuunjii:
Who knows infinix calcare around Ogun State
Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun State, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / List Of Night Plans On All Networks And Their Subscription Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.