Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,613 members, 7,820,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70830 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
When i pre ordered this phone i thought of the battery and compared it to my friends phantom A+ which has a 2100MAH Battery that lasts him while playing his favorite Game shadow gun and it lasts a great deal and i decided i could live with it
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by nani667: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
festwiz:
dude that its gorilla glass doesn't mean it won't break. You tend to forget that some other cheaper phones like the p5 and M7 use plastic screens. So you can't compare. A glass screen is more fragile than a plastic screen.

Gorilla Glass or not there's nothing anyone will say to explain the Phantom Cracks that appear on the screen....., many people have complained of cracks and lines appearing from nowhere.... Plus unlike other phones, one this Infinix zero screen cracks, it's no longer responsive to touch..... Well, Infinix has already made plenty money from this phone, and they're still making more with the loads of people at their Carlcare centers paying to have their screens replaced
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by akwunmi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
ga1ba2003:
hey mr man no one ever said s4's screen was gorilla...where in the specification did u see that? it was said that if ur fone's screen breaks it would be repaired for u twice for free
do ur home wok well,dont argue wot u dnt knw.checkout d link. http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9500_galaxy_s4-5125.php
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by akwunmi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Anomnity:

Trust me you bought fake S4.Samsung S4 may be the most cloned phone till date.Most clones have the exact resemblance & functions but compromise in hardware materials yet sold as genuine S4.Many have fallen victim.
trust me i kno fake wen i c 1,d fone was bought 4rm ebay 500DULLS BRAND NEW WIT WARRANTI,i upgraded it 4rm 4.3 2 4.4kitkat,antutu gav me d real spec,abi clone s4 de upgrad 2?,n stil de use snapdragon chip? evn samsung office @ikeja couldn't deny d originalty,d only reason de tod 2 y de can nt repair it was because i did nt buy d fone here in nigeria...
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
akwunmi:
trust me i kno fake wen i c 1,d fone was bought 4rm ebay 500DULLS BRAND NEW WIT WARRANTI,i upgraded it 4rm 4.3 2 4.4kitkat,antutu gav me d real spec,abi clone s4 de upgrad 2?,n stil de use snapdragon chip? evn samsung office @ikeja couldn't deny d originalty,d only reason de tod 2 y de can nt repair it was because i did nt buy d fone here in nigeria...
true that. All glass screens are fragile. If you've noticed, tecno phones have a weakness close to the bottom left edge. No matter how it falls it is always affected
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Jolaoshot(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
gbam!gbam! mine is faultless tho(it has small scratches sha). it will be a month old dis sunday
bro I tire out... Mine is perfect..
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Jolaoshot(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=mrvocalprowess post=26754470] hahahahahahaha... u seem to forget nothing ever went round not to talk of coming back around..i think I'm one of d few dat got d "original ZERO" ..cos i can't see any of d complaints oo...abi na only me??[/qkuote]noon be only you on.. Those complaining are those who bought theirs online.. Cos they won't be able to test it properly.. Got mine from Microstation tho and a professional tested and handled it with care
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by dazekid(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
nani667:

Gorilla Glass or not there's nothing anyone will say to explain the Phantom Cracks that appear on the screen....., many people have complained of cracks and lines appearing from nowhere.... Plus unlike other phones, one this Infinix zero screen cracks, it's no longer responsive to touch..... Well, Infinix has already made plenty money from this phone, and they're still making more with the loads of people at their Carlcare centers paying to have their screens replaced

Exactly..This phone turned a huge income for infinix..The screen is simply glass and I think they felt like calling it gorilla glass was a no-brainer as people couldn't be able to tell the difference out of the box..

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
dazekid:

Exactly..This phone turned a huge income for infinix..The screen is simply glass and I think they felt like calling it gorilla glass was a no-brainer as people couldn't be able to tell the difference out of the box..

Dey really messed up in dat area of gorilla glass. Anytime i see those two small scratches on my screen i do just dey vex...

#Infinix shd come and prove to us dat this screen is gorilla glass and dey didnt deceive us all
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by abogjohn(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
I dnt knw why nairaland guys dey do like novice, gorilla glass no be damage proof, my gf s4 scree break, we repaired it for 15k, my frnd sunky note 2 screen break, so wat wil u guyz say abwt dat, una no go complain because of say na samsung abi?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
abogjohn:
I dnt knw why nairaland guys dey do like novice, gorilla glass no be damage proof, my gf s4 scree break, we repaired it for 15k, my frnd sunky note 2 screen break, so wat wil u guyz say abwt dat, una no go complain because of say na samsung abi?
bros i tire for some people o. For example "Michellin tyre strong mean say e go last forever?"
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by dazekid(m): 5:11am On Oct 05, 2014
abogjohn:

Gorilla glass is scratch resistant and not shatter proof.The issue is that the infinix zero screen scratches way too easily.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 05, 2014
My infinix ZERO is a month old today!! No single wahala with it!! Thank God.. Follow me celebrate
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by epoxide(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2014
somebody help me post the first 8 digits of your infinix zero imei. My phone is telling me invalid imei. plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mexzony: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Hello everyone gorilla glass is supposed to be scratch resistant.my brother bought a HTC windows phone having gorilla glass and I can tell you no scratch is on the body.I even tested it and no scratch.that is true gorilla glass.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Akamo5(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2014
mexzony:
Hello everyone gorilla glass is supposed to be scratch resistant.my brother bought a HTC windows phone having gorilla glass and I can tell you no scratch is on the body.I even tested it and no scratch.that is true gorilla glass.
we've agreed dat d phone does not av gorilla glass
yet d phone is worth it's price
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Akamo5(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
d screen is being replaced free now
see d images i uploaded on d link below
https://www.nairaland.com/1828082/infinix-zero-x506-full-specifications/26#26880921
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess:
My infinix ZERO is a month old today!! No single wahala with it!! Thank God.. Follow me celebrate

Lets hope it stays dat way grin
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2014
abogjohn:

Everybody knows dat gorilla glass can break/shatter. The point is dat the ease with which d infinx screen shatters is shocking. As in even a raw egg does not break dat easily. Also it gets easily scratched. Mine already has two scratches on it. #gorilla glass indeed
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Elxandre(m): 11:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Gorilla glass or not, the phone is worth the price.
But, I still can't buy a phone that musnt drop.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Elxandre:
Gorilla glass or not, the phone is worth the price.
But, I still can't buy a phone that musnt drop.

Lol..... See fear grin

The issue is not the price but rather d false/inferior specs dey advertised .
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Defaramade(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
I ain't buying this phone any more, the complaints are just too much.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
Defaramade:
I ain't buying this phone any more, the complaints are just too much.
me too!! I think I will go for that innjoo T1
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ArchFreelancer(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
It should be known that The phone has 10X more propensity to break if it falls on its side or edge. Thus create a strong ripple of pressure across the screen. Physics will tell you that
My phone has fallen twice face down. Nothing happened.
I think the issue at hand should be about how easily the screen is scratched.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by GSMArenaNG(m): 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
dazekid:

BS,,,you can buy 12,000MAH from mayorall @3,500
Be ready to have a fake 12,000mAh
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mayorall(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
GSMArenaNG:

Be ready to have a fake 12,000mAh

Thanks for the mentioned quote. we only sell quality products at mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises. Mayor source mobile power bank from Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises had been tested and trusted by nairalanders. We are here in Nigeria to make quality products affordable to Nigerians. Below is the link to our thread and reviews by notable nairalanders.

www.nairaland.com/1831348/mayor-source-12000mah-full-capacity

should in case of next time, Don't condemn other people's product while marketing. Doing that tells your potential customer you don't have good intentions about others. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Is it really a thousand naira? Someone on d other thread said he bought it for 2K at microstation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.