Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70786 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
PrinceNwokeji:
pls how do I screenshot using my infinix zero 2 pls inbox me at prince_nwokeji

Just press the power button and the volume up button simultaneously.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by emmyhumble(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
suxxman:
Seconded. Since I bought this phone three weeks ago, it has been hell on earth for me.
Have encountered all the problems different people have stated (All-in-one). My sim 1 slot and also my sim 2 slot (Tho they later came back after a fierce battle with it). Also, the gorilla glass 3 aka 50% Pressure Proof at the back of the phone shattered after a mild fall from a stout stool. Have complained severally on their Fb page but to no avail. To make matters worse, no flip case or pouch is available.
Sounds funny though, but Infinix are really taking us for a ride and we ain't finding it funny. Is there anything this protest can do? (I doubt tho).
Fellow victims, the floor is open.......

Please how were you able to fix the sim slot issue?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ibadanfinest(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2016
my infinix x507 is having screen problem. I can hardly see what am typing. Can anyone help. I reside at Lagos.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by olasquare727: 11:45pm On May 15, 2016
I have a problem with my infinix hot note2 and I have not use the phone upto a month I started using the phone on 15 of April 2016 and went off 2 of may 2016 since it has not come on, the phone
just went off and has refuse to come on at all for
about 15 days now, i have tried everything i
know, I have give it to servicecalre in minna on Friday have not hear any thing from them till now...
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Djkayzee(m): 8:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Please Nobody shud go for Infinix. Zero, I repeat.... The fone just. Switched off itself and it. As refused to charge or switch on nor On the Red light of charging, M fed up nw
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by SonOfEl(m): 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
I can't even hear my callers whenever they call me, not until I put the speaker mode on or I use earpiece. Is my infinix X506 speaker damaged? It was unlike this some few days ago. Who can help out?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by shadeshadow: 12:45am On Sep 16, 2016
After upgrading my infinix zero x506 to the latest firmware. During rebooting it displayed 'optimizing apps : 1 of 55' for hours till my battery ran down. I tried hard reset twice but it only reduced the number of apps to 55 each time. I'm in a fix. Please can someone help me oubt. Any advice would be appreciated
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by thonymatt: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
My infinix zero just started misbehaving recently. every minute it keeps showing me launcher loading after which it will start downloading apps from Google play, and different apps are installing by itself, opening and closing some other apps. In fact am tired and I don't know how to solve this problem. I need help.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2016
thonymatt:
My infinix zero just started misbehaving recently. every minute it keeps showing me launcher loading after which it will start downloading apps from Google play, and different apps are installing by itself, opening and closing some other apps. In fact am tired and I don't know how to solve this problem. I need help.
Hello thonymatt! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ikon123(m): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Help me my x506 keep Freezing even after flashing

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone / FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.