Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? (611 Views)

How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread / Secret Ways On How To Get Your Thread On Front Page / How Do You Feel When No One Comments On Your Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? by parrotibaba(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mods oya put dis thread in d right section ...

how did u feel when after countless threads being opened by u n not making front page at all but all of a sudden! ,u open Nairaland n there is ur thread... did u feel elated or...?

let's have fun..!!

Re: How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
I pray yours gets to FP
So you'll come and tell us how it feels
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
I didn't feel any different. While typing it I knew it'd end up there.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? by wilfred110(m): 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you need an urgent loan? we offer all types of loan as low as 2% interest rate.
details applicant should contact us via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com for more informations, applicant should get back to us with the informations below. 1. Full name: 2 .Country: 3. Loan amount needed: 4. Loan duration:5. Occupation 6. Phone number: 7. Monthly income: 8. Purpose Of Loan: Have you applied for a loan before : Reply to via email:www.fidelityloanfirm28@gmail.com
Regards.
WILFRED.
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? by sainty2k3(m): 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Just as you will feel when this thread make it to FP
Re: How Did You Feel When Your Thread Was On Nl's Front Page For The First Time? by parrotibaba(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
sainty2k3: Just as you will feel when this thread make it to FP
no,I hv already made front page several times,I know d feeling

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Sincere If This Hilarious Things Happen To You What Are You Gonna Do / See Charly Boy Aka Area Fada In New Photos / MTN Dashing Out Data Again. Grab Urs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.