Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

If Women Were Men (Head Of The Home) For Even A Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Women Were Men (Head Of The Home) For Even A Day (554 Views)

Nigeria; A Country Were Men Are "Saints" And Women "Devils" / Why Do Most Women Enjoy Humiliating Other Women (both In Public Or In The Home)? / What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Women Were Men (Head Of The Home) For Even A Day by SMALLPENIS(f): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Please Take Note,I am not trying to Discredit the Female Gender

I just started thinking after watching a movie where the women were the men and vice-versa.
So imagine women were the leaders, how would this world be? Imagine seeing a woman marrying four men as 'wives' ,if she doesnt get a female child,the men would be termed impotent.
Imagine a world where women provide the daily bread for the family (some women already do that) and the men would do the dishes,cook,clean and do women stuff grin
Imagine, all presidents were female grin

And to my Nairaland females, If you were to be 'The Man' for a day, what are the things you would do ? smiley
Re: If Women Were Men (Head Of The Home) For Even A Day by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
Then men acting as house husbands, gossiping with their fellow men and beefing each other

Sounds weird
Re: If Women Were Men (Head Of The Home) For Even A Day by tracyfemmmm: 11:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
kulkatty: Then men acting as house husbands, gossiping with their fellow men and beefing each other

Sounds weird
sexist much!! angry thats not all women do.we go to work and contribute financially to the home as well as men.
to be honest we may even handle the role better than the men self because we generally have better management skills.
Re: If Women Were Men (Head Of The Home) For Even A Day by soulglo: 12:04am On Oct 01, 2014
kulkatty: Then men acting as house husbands, gossiping with their fellow men and beefing each other

Sounds weird

I guess I could say I'll sit around and scratch my hairy balls while watching Bevis and Butthead and belching the alphabet. Ridiculousness

(1) (Reply)

Nine Parenting Foundations / Grandpa Gives Jobs Before Dying / Facilities And Maitenance Services Culture Is Expenssive; Nigerian Mindset...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.