Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

What Is Wrong With This Honda Civic? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Wrong With This Honda Civic? (1111 Views)

Car Key Stuck To Ignition (honda Civic 2001) / What Exactly Is Wrong With 2001 - 2004 Nissan Pathfinder Models / How Much Is This Honda Civic 1996 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Honda Civic? by nickxtra(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
My Honda Civic(1998 model) has been showing this symbol on the dashboard, but about three mechanics have told me that I should not worry, that it is commong with Honda cars to have the symbol shown o, but am not satisfied with the excuse. Please, can someone help me out of what the problem could be and the likely solution. I will be glad for a possible solution.

Re: What Is Wrong With This Honda Civic? by semitunde: 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
That's the "check engine" sign. Have your car scanned to know what is really the fault. It might not be a big deal, but can be the symptom of something worse.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Honda Civic? by nickxtra(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2014
semitunde: That's the "check engine" sign. Have your car scanned to know what is really the fault. It might not be a big deal, but can be the symptom of something worse.
ok, thanks, I do that

(1) (Reply)

See The World's 10 Best Luxury Cars / Why Do Civilians Use Military Car Stickers? / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.