Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Can FWD Drift - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Can FWD Drift (1128 Views)

Has Anyone Tried To Drift A Car In Nigeria / FWD Vs RWD: Which is Better? / What Is The Advantage Of A FWD over a RWD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can FWD Drift by youngice(m): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
albeit that I'm young, I'm a car enthusiast
Ive been online and they said that FWD can drift but me I want to know if my manual 2001 civic with a 4I engine and
120hp can drift
Re: Can FWD Drift by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Google is your friend but seriously do not dare drifting with that car
Re: Can FWD Drift by youngice(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
edozie04:
Google is your friend but seriously do not dare drifting with that car
why
Re: Can FWD Drift by nurey(m): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
youngice:
why

Cars used for those maneuvers are specially built and fitted with parts to assist them, that your civic is a TO POINT A and B car if you try drifting with it on BAD NIGERIAN ROADS with contour and reckless drivers you know the rest of the story.

A laptop is so cheap get one and buy need 4 speed underground, that civic is part of the cars available unlock it and drift to your hearts desire on smooth roads and multiple body colour with enough vehicle enhancements. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Can FWD Drift by icemann(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am waiting for AutosBay's answer.

1 Like

Re: Can FWD Drift by davo3286: 12:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Yes, FWD can drift.
Re: Can FWD Drift by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 31, 2014
1) Don't start the attempts until deep into January 1st.

2) Yes, FWD can drift. The same way a 1 year old (FWD) can run and an accomplished Olympian (RWD) can also run.

3) Sell that FWD POS and buy instead a RWD POS.

4) You really don't need Nissan Skyline. Just waylay Baba Mufu the local Taxi driver with his 1970 Toyota Corolla and buy it from him. You'll be way ahead.
Re: Can FWD Drift by nurey(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2014
icemann:
I am waiting for AutosBay's answer.

You forgot to add with source.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Basket Mouth shared Bovi's crashed car Moments Ago (pic) / Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 / Pics: How To Maintain A Car Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.