Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. (2596 Views)

DonJazzy Remembers Working With Jay Z And Kanye West With A Photo / Check Out The Interior Of Jay Z And Beyonce 16,000 Sq. Ft. Mansion / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by happykidArotiba(m): 11:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
The two music icons were at Paris to watch Paris-Saint Germain take on Barcelona. David beckham was also on attendance.

Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
I saw them re dey psg or barca fan or they re confus altogether?
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by kolubo(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ok, we don hear
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:01am On Oct 01, 2014
olala32: I saw them re dey psg or barca fan or they re confus altogether?

common sense should tell you that they are there to support PSG. ......cuz they were sitting with Beckham

and from what I know I think Beckham played for psg

btw, they can't be confused cuz confusion can never take you where they are
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by rattlesnake(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2014
happykidArotiba: The two music icons were at Paris to watch Paris-Saint Germain take on Barcelona. David beckham was also on attendance.
GRAMMAR......If beckham was ON attendance then it means PSG winned barca 3-2 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by johnstar(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2014
ok
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by johnstar(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2014
olala32: I saw them re dey psg or barca fan or they re confus altogether?
even if dey ar non fan of both club, na crime 2 watch ball
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by happykidArotiba(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2014
rattlesnake: GRAMMAR......If beckham was ON attendance then it means PSG winned barca 3-2 grin
Lol. a. mistake tho.
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by rattlesnake(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2014
happykidArotiba: Lol. a. mistake tho.
actually I know just kidding grin
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by davidmoyes(m): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2014
rattlesnake: actually I know just kidding grin
sarcasm
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by rattlesnake(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2014
davidmoyes: sarcasm
david moyes shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by happykidArotiba(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
rattlesnake: actually I know just kidding grin
my man!
Ur moniker tho! shocked
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by wunderkiind(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
@topic: And So? duh angry
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by nkeona(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abbey2sam:

common sense should tell you that they are there to support PSG. ......cuz they were sitting with Beckham

and from what I know I think Beckham played for psg

btw, they can't be confused cuz confusion can never take you where they are
stop thinking Beckham played for psg
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by davidmoyes(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
rattlesnake: david moyes shocked shocked shocked shocked
Watsup lad
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by SPLiTZ1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Common sense will tell u shakira was supporting barca because she is pique wife
Re: Jay Z And Beyonce Watches Football Match. by Hermanie(m): 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
SPLiTZ1: Common sense will tell u shakira was supporting barca because she is pique wife

Da fuq are you talking about

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Teens And Twenties Audition [ntta] / Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them / Photo: Between Genevieve Nanji And Beyonce Knowles, Who Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.