Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them (2578 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Parting Words To Her Mum For The 'mother's Day' Celebration / Everybody Can Cheat, It Takes A Real Boss To Stay Loyal To One Woman - IK Ogbonn / Paul Okoye's Message To Ladies Who Always Make Their Man Late For Events (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-lwRU3vJG_Uc/VlVNJ6GP87I/AAAAAAAAB2A/gwd8LSWUBNM/s400/Funke-Akindele-stargist1.jpg[/img]
So many believe it's an act of submissiveness for a lady to stay loyal even when a her man lie, cheat and disrespect her. However, Nollywood star actress, Funke Akindele, doesn't feel it's reasonable! She described such women as "weak".

If you recall, the actress quit her marriage in 2013 on the basis of cheating and irreconcilable relationship.

Well i can't judge but i just hope she is enjoying her single life now as she portrays rather than having her pillow wet at night and show up a strong face in the morning.

The 39-year-old actress, posted this message below on her Instagram page yesterday. I must commend the "Super-Strong" woman ;-) See The Image below

Source:
http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/funke-akindeles-words-to-ladies-who.html

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Airforce1(m): 7:06am On Nov 25, 2015
Mtcheeww

Story!

Just go and marry

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by SAMBARRY: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2015
Why won't you hiss grin

Truth has never been tasty. Btw aren't you supposed to be in the studio working? Instead you're always here 24hrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Airforce1(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Why won't you hiss grin

Truth has never been tasty. Btw aren't you supposed to be in the studio working? Instead you're always here 24hrs

I've dropped my second single link :

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18babf57
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Bugatie(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Airforce1:

Nice one, joining you soon

Album loading
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by SAMBARRY: 7:17am On Nov 25, 2015
Airforce1:

mr such a diva since you've dropped it go and get busy with other things more productive Instead of woman wrapping around nl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Funke,have you ever lied?

Just asking!!!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Bugatie(m): 7:18am On Nov 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
mr such a diva since you've dropped it go and get busy with other things more productive Instead of woman wrapping around nl

Oga Show us half of the one you released
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by SAMBARRY: 7:20am On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

Oga Show us half of the one you released
I'm not a nairaland musician Mr such a diva die hard fan undecided

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Airforce1(m): 7:23am On Nov 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
woman wrappering?

I bet you don't know what woman wrappering mean
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Bugatie(m): 7:25am On Nov 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I'm not a nairaland musician Mr such a diva die hard fan undecided

Yes o, am officially fanning him!

But come o, it's too early to be this bitter bros or did Airforce1 woman wrapper your gal last night?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by SAMBARRY: 7:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Airforce1:

woman wrappering?

I bet you don't know what woman wrappering mean
Mr lecturer,lecture me nonsense wink
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by SAMBARRY: 7:26am On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

why you no con do back up singer for am tongue

Then I'll know you're serious tongue
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by SAMBARRY: 7:29am On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:

But come o, it's too early to be this bitter bros or did Airforce1 woman wrapper your gal last night?
I have no fascination for noise making called music. I prefer calm,refined music with meaningful lyrics wink
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Danfuster(m): 7:45am On Nov 25, 2015
This thread has been derailed by some testosterone alpha wanna be niccurs grin grin.... Mod come and see oooo
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by kizyalex10(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2015
Atleast those one dat re weak nd doesn't knw anytin,re still in thier husbands house,soon willl celebrate silver nd golden jubilee.u that is strong nd knows too much.will be reaching menopause,gradually as u crash severally#marriage is nt a bed of roses#lesson u should learn funke

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by iamrealdeji(m): 8:03am On Nov 25, 2015
1acre:
Funke,have you ever lied?

Just asking!!!
abi o,Men no get problem o,we fit born child at age 75,na women dey enter menopause. Jonathan and mama piss are age mates but Jonathan is a young man while mama piss is an old woman

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by CaroLyner(f): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2015
her opinion has been dully noted.
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by pretydiva(f): 8:15am On Nov 25, 2015
End time funke undecided
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by oluwajjayfabric(f): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2015
ok..
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by abdulkayus(m): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2015
She is very right bt the male chauvinistic will not agree to it
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Mariojane(f): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Mr lecturer,lecture me nonsense wink
Airforce1:

instead of both of you to comment on the topic you are picking on each other.

@OP everyone has right to their opinion. whatever rocks her boat.
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by SAMBARRY: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Mariojane:
instead of both of you to comment on the topic you are picking on each other.

@OP everyone has right to their opinion. whatever rocks her boat.
gbenu e soun.talo pe e soro smiley
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by Favolly(f): 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
More like foolishly in love
Re: Funke Akindele's Words To Ladies Who Stay Loyal After Their Man Cheat On Them by lilmax(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Association of bitter single women grin she's the LEADER

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Obama’s 15 Year Old Daughter As She Stuns In Tiny Bikini Top / Man Pays N867million To Have Lunch With American Billionaire Warren Buffett / Adesua Wellington Basket Weaving Manipulation(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.