Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Which Man Here Can Cook Like Me? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Man Here Can Cook Like Me? (849 Views)

How Many Of Our So Called Gf And Cook Like This?(photo) / Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Man Here Can Cook Like Me? by freeoffer: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2008
Hello there,
i am Edikan. i am a very good man at the kitchen the reason is that in my house i am the son and the daughter of my parent that was wht i knew how to cook nearly every thing my mum cooks.
like:
sweet afang soup and garri
melon soup
banga soup
edikang ikong soup
and if you taste my rice and stew and will want to go to school and learn how to cook.

cheer up! and remain happy
www.eyecaresolution(dot)(dot)com OR
www.powersofprayer(dot)(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

Hello / ... / Which Tastes Better? Can, plastic Or machine? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.