Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends (1162 Views)

9 Tips For Keeping The Spark Alive In Your Marriage / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Have You Had Experiences With Fake Or Bad Friends, Please Share Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Charlesefo: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2014
Today a man identified as Idris Lawal told an Ilorin
Customary court to end his marriage because his
wife is fond of keeping bad friends.
42-year-old Idris said his wife has been associating
with bad women who have been influencing her life
negatively and those who lack respect for the
husbands at home.
“I have cautioned my wife to quit associating with
bad set of people, but she refuse to listen to me and I
can sense that she is no longer the woman I use to
know,” he said.
“My Lord, I want an end to this marriage because my
wife’s lifestyle has changed negatively, since she
prefers to listen to her friends, instead of her
husband,” said the petitioner.
The wife, Mulikat who opposed the divorce petition
said “I will quit associating with the women my
husband did not approve of for the sake of my
marriage and only child,” Mulikat said.
Mulikat applied for an adjournment to enable her to
reconcile with her husband.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by dhatboy: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2014
Lol. Why would he divorce her? He should also keep his own bad friends too, as simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by DukeNija(m): 3:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Funny couple. The man already knew the outcome of the case. grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Nutase: 4:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Sauce or stew or ....u know d rest
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by crackhaus: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2014
The wife, Mulikat who opposed the divorce petition said “I will quit associating with the women my husband did not approve of for the sake of my marriage and only child,” Mulikat said. Mulikat applied for an adjournment to enable her to reconcile with her husband.
At least she let common sense prevail before letting stubbornness cost her a marriage.
Wonder what she would have said when asked, 'why did your marriage end?'

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by TV01(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2014
crackhaus:
At least she let common sense prevail before letting stubbornness cost her a marriage.
Wonder what she would have said when asked, 'why did your marriage end?'
Abi?
And then find how painful the stigma & hardship of divorce can be - especially when it's those "bad friends" that would stigmatise her the most.

Well done Idris for ruling your household cool!

TV

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2014
This is why i would never want to be a judge/magistrate dealing with such silly cases will lead to me to an early grave undecided
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2014
dhatboy: Lol. Why would he divorce her? He should also keep his own bad friends too, as simple as ABC.
thank you. I always like balanced equation

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2014
dhatboy: Lol. Why would he divorce her? He should also keep his own bad friends too, as simple as ABC.
SAMBARRY: thank you. I always like balanced equation
so because a wife takes cocaine, the husband should do thesame?it's either you guys are fools or you just want to satisfy your feministic madness.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by TV01(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: so because a wife takes cocaine, the husband should do thesame?it's either you guys are fools or you just want to satisfy your feministic madness.
It may not actually be "either/or" grin!

TV
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by SAMBARRY: 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: so because a wife takes cocaine, the husband should do thesame?it's either you guys are fools or you just want to satisfy your feministic madness.
why don't you like hearing the truth. Is it bad for a human being to be served with a taste of his or her own attitude and see how it feels like to be treated as such. grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
TV01:
It may not actuall be "either/or" grin!

TV
then wetin? grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: why don't you like hearing the truth. Is it bad for a human being to be served with a taste of his or her own attitude and see how it feels like to be treated as such. grin
so because your husband's cocaine sniffing makes you feel bad, you'll prefer to dose yourself up just to make him feel thesame way? No be hospital be that?
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by TV01(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: then wetin? grin
Both... grin

TV
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by warrior01: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: so because your husband's cocaine sniffing makes you feel bad, you'll prefer to dose yourself up just to make him feel thesame way? No be hospital be that?
I wonder the way some people reason sha.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Charlesefo:

The wife, Mulikat who opposed the divorce petition
said “I will quit associating with the women my
husband did not approve of for the sake of my
marriage and only child,” Mulikat said.
Mulikat applied for an adjournment to enable her to
reconcile with her husband.
This is extremely hilarious. Foolish woman.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by coogar: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
freshdude2: This is extremely hilarious. Foolish woman.

the sėx she woulda served her husband that night would be epic. grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by crackhaus: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
TV01:
Abi?
And then find how painful the stigma & hardship of divorce can be - especially when it's those "bad friends" that would stigmatise her the most.

Well done Idris for ruling your household cool!

TV
Indeed.

She has saved herself from turning 'if only I had known' into her favourite vocabulary.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by SAMBARRY: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
TribalEAST: so because your husband's cocaine sniffing makes you feel bad, you'll prefer to dose yourself up just to make him feel thesame way? No be hospital be that?
that is what is called GENDER EQUALITY. equation has balanced na.both parties should reap the fruits of their behavior BOUNTIFULLY
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by SAMBARRY: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
freshdude2: This is extremely hilarious. Foolish woman.
very very
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Charlesefo: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: thank you. I always like balanced equation
u guys should learn how to give good advice, this is nt child's play. Mayb people like u she was making frends wit.
Re: Man Divorces Wife For Keeping Bad Friends by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
coogar:

the sėx she woulda served her husband that night would be epic. grin
hehehe. The guy woulda been sore by morning. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

70 Year-old Gains Freedom After Wrongly Imprisoned For 40-yrs / Winner Of MRW Best Couple Competition / Tired Of Cheating On My Husband With Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.