Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? (1395 Views)

Signs That Your Child Is Being Sexually Abused / 10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / 10 Signs Your Child Is An Old Soul In A Young Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 01, 2014
I often wonder how parents would react when they find out one of their children is gay. Give your opinions, what will u do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 01, 2014
E go hard oo angry
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
maybe we will start with deliverance undecided cheesy

Really, I dunno what I'll do
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by lilmax(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
I will Beat the gay out of him

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Jennydoris(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
lilmax: I will Beat the gay out of him

I wish it's that easy. If it is then there will be no gay except for parents that wants their male child to be. I think I will go with deliverance and pray for God to deliver him because seriously I don't know if I can bear it. But then I pray for such thing not to near my household.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
lilmax: I will Beat the gay out of him
lol, if it was that easy, we wouldn't have gay people.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by soulglo: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
He is my child. My priority is to protect my child. No big deal at all

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Profcamsey(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2014
They call it MURDER

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Mickey7(m): 5:29am On Oct 03, 2014
At age one, they had my hair made, I was treated
like a girl for reasons unknown to me till date, and
had my first haircut at age 3. To make matters
worse, my nickname was Mimi, my mum and
aunties still call me that till date. share yours, if
it's funny, don't modify post it like that.
It's ok ben.It's not The end of the world.I may not know how it feels.The fear of stigma,the pain...Just seek counselling and above all seek to be a good person.It's going to be fine sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by justmag(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2014
advice him n leave d rest to God!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by PietroRico(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Mickey7:
It's ok ben.It's not The end of the world.I may not know how it feels.The fear of stigma,the pain...Just seek counselling and above all seek to be a good person.It's going to be fine sad
grin evil being.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2014
I don't wish for such to happen but I would still love my child.

A mother's love is unconditional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Beennkumar(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Mickey7:
You're crazy. grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Acidosis(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2014
I will kill the gay
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2014
Mickey7:
wayray, I nur get ur time. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by DesChyko: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Well, if the parents get to know, in a society like Nigeria, it's public news already then.
As awkward as being 'gay' seems to me, I can't think of any perfect reaction.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by bloglover(m): 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
I will hand him over to the authorities for 14 years punishment. By the way, OP are u gay?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2014
bloglover:
I will hand him over to the authorities for 14 years punishment. By the way, OP are u gay?
click on my profile, scroll down and u'll find ur answer.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Tvegas(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2014
Lol, we will lock ourselves inside and beat that gay nonsense out of him. Then i will go look for some hot potatoes to come give him rub downs, he must have e.r.ection before leaving the house.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by uzolexis(f): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Profcamsey:
They call it MURDER

This cracked me up grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
I'd contact the "lead them home ministries"
The ministry ministers to those with same-sex attraction

AND

Wake up from the bad dream" cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by jmoore(m): 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
Deliverance for him.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by 0nyegame(m): 4:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
God forbid,i will beat the spirit of gay out from him/her
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by pweetyz(f): 3:31am On Oct 06, 2014
I'll pray and have a serious talk with my child..exposing him/her to the ills of the decision he/she has made and also the dangers involved as it is not only socially wrong but also a huge sin against God..

nobody is born gay..its just a decision someone makes..the president of uganda made an intensive research on gays before signing in the ban against gays..i think its a life imprisonment over there
he had so many scientist all over the world conduct researches and they all concluded that gay does not have to do with the hormones or anything natural..its based soley on peoples mindset

so don't beat your child..just talk to him/her and leave the rest for God

soulglo..you'd be wrong to leave your child that way..remember "he who sees his brother doing wrong and fails to reprimand him will face the consequences too"
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by lonelydora: 4:39am On Oct 06, 2014
Whatever happened to Koboko(Horse whip)?

My bible says, Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but the ROD of correction will drive it far away from him.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by bloglover(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2014
I will lock him up in a room filled with hookers and straight p*rn

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by MabraO: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
I will take him to a strip club
And let a stripper work on him all night long to see wot he is missing in a woman's puna
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Karleb(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Acidosis:
I will kill the gay

operation kill the gay and spare the child.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
I pray God don't make it to happen
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by Acidosis(m): 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Karleb:

operation kill the gay and spare the child.
Yes oo
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Child Is Gay? by paulicoco: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
I would ask him/ her to follow me to a deliverance ground. Being homosexual is not normal. it may be due to foundational issues( perhaps there was sexual perversion or marine worship). Homosexuality is caused by marine demons( incubbus and succubus) who do not want the person to have earthly spouses( spouses from the opposite sex- to do the will of God). however it is not the only type of sexual perversion. If i find out that my child fornicates, sleeps around, prositutes and mastrubates, is a compulsive liar and steals.. he or she will have to accompany me straight to a deliverance ground. Sin is sin. Lets stop all this one way hypocrisy

(1) (Reply)

HORROR: Policeman Crushes Wife,kills Their Baby In Lagos (photo) / How My Uncle Unknowingly Told His Wife He Is Cheating On Her / End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.