Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson (1424 Views)

Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / Man Backs A Baby With Wrapper At Bus Stop In Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by symbianDON(m): 10:40am On Jan 19, 2015
A grandmother has shocked the world, her friends and family after she revealed that she is having a baby with her own grandson.

Pearl Carter, 72, says she has never been happier after beginning an incestuous relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey. The pensioner, from Indiana, US, is using her pension to pay a surrogate mother so they can have a child, reports New Zealand’s New Idea magazine. She said: “I’m not interested in anyone else’s opinion. I am in love with Phil and he’s in love with me.

“Soon I’ll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad.”

Her lover is the son of Pearl’s daughter Lynette Bailey – who she put up for adoption when she was 18-years-old. When his mother passed away, Phil tracked down his long lost grandmother and they quickly fell in love. Pearl told New Idea magazine: “From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship.

“For the first time in years I felt sexually alive.” It was during their second week together, after dinner and wine, that Pearl made her move.

source: http://www.informationng.com/2015/01/end-time-sign-72-year-old-grandma-having-a-baby-with-own-grandson.html
Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by sofunmikamgbo: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
Signs of the end time
Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by symbianDON(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2015
picture

Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by ifyalways(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
Oturugbeke shocked

What won't one hear?
Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2015
I thought I would never say it but I have to,

end time things. grin

Very disgusting angry
Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by symbianDON(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2015
carefreewannabe:
I thought I would never say it but I have to,

end time things. grin

Very disgusting angry
for real o my sister!

1 Like

Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by crackhaus: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2015
If America finds nothing wrong with homosexuality, I wonder why in.cest makes the news...especially when the dude isn't underage.

Old story anyway...
Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by Ranchhoddas: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
OKOKOBIOKO...At the END of TIME,so many THINGS like this will begin to happen.
Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by freecocoa(f): 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
crackhaus:
If America finds nothing wrong with homosexuality, I wonder why in.cest makes the news...especially when the dude isn't underage.

Old story anyway...
Seriously? You comparing homosexuality to inc*st?

1 Like

Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by crackhaus: 12:22am On Jan 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Seriously? You comparing homosexuality to inc*st?
On a scale of normal to queer, are they any different?

If yes, why?
Re: End Time Sign: 72-year-old Grandma Having A Baby With Own Grandson by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Sometimes, I actually think some peniises are naturally stvpid angry I mean on their own lipsrsealed
how on earth does that wrinkled face, (which is just a foreshadow of an over-wrinkled vagiina) arouse any reasonable peniis? angry

(1) (Reply)

Im Planning Of Marriage But The Question Is Can 30,000 Salary Sustain Both Of Us / 12-year-old Boy To Marry 11-year-old Girl In Egypt / Missing Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.