Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know (895 Views)

Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know / Check Out These Tips And Tricks Of Whatsapp / Essential Android Apps! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know by OwillyOscar(m): 2:05am On Oct 01, 2014
Apple’s new iPhones are much bigger. Even the iPhone 6 is too big to use comfortably in some instances. As for the iPhone 6 Plus phablet, it’s massive. In fact, it’s even bigger than the upcoming Galaxy Note 4 that will launch next month. If you've got an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus, getting to know these features will help you enjoy your iPhone even more.

Reachability

If you’re not in the NBA, there is no way you’re reaching the top of the iPhone 6 Plus display with one hand. When your second hand is busy and you need to tap something near the top of the display, simply double-touch on the home button. This will shift the entire screen downward allowing you to reach whatever you need.

Note: I said “double-touch” not double tap. On the iPhone, a double tap on the home button will open the app switcher interface. You need to double-touch the home button to use Reachability. See more at: http://www.trendymediablog.com/2014/09/essential-tricks-iphone-6-and-iphone-6.html

Re: Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know by Mention(m): 2:21am On Oct 01, 2014
I don't wanna see more.. Post everything here or drive to hell
Re: Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know by yuncka: 5:01am On Oct 01, 2014
U can be an airbender wit Ur bendgate.
Re: Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know by vyard: 7:24am On Oct 01, 2014
IPhone 6 64Gb from New York for sale. Unlocked with Gold colour.
N195,000...can't upload photos with me windows phone here but add me on Whatapps to view 08125405413.
Re: Essential Tricks Iphone 6 And Iphone 6 Plus Owners Need To Know by esshman(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2014
vyard: IPhone 6 64Gb from New York for sale. Unlocked with Gold colour.
N195,000...can't upload photos with me windows phone here but add me on Whatapps to view 08125405413.

Has it passed the bending test?

(1) (Reply)

Google Nexus 6 Review / The Oppo Find 5 Marries Android Lollipop 5.0.2 / Google Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.