Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Way I Used To Sing The National Anthem.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Way I Used To Sing The National Anthem.. (510 Views)

Can You Sing The Nigeria National Anthem Or Pledge In Pidgin? / Do You Sing In The Shower? / Help Me Sing Halleluyah! But Wait O.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Way I Used To Sing The National Anthem.. by tk4rd: 2:12am On Oct 01, 2014
It is Nigeria's Independence Day, and I am here remembering how I used to sing our dear national anthem..
I know that Nigeria will forgive me. After all, I was not the only one...

Hear me as I sing below..

"Araizo compatraiz.
Nigeria ko n'obe.
Tu saa, awa father land.
With law, and say, and say.
Tha neighbour all are hero band.
Shall never be invane.
Tu saa tu saa awa march.
Nwanne chobam in freedom.
Pinsa Unity....."
I so much love those days...
You may be surprised to know that I still remember the faces of all my friends then.
I might not remember their names again, but the images of their little playful faces are still in my memory. I still remember some silly things we did those days that always warranted daily strokes of canes from our "Aunty".
Re: The Way I Used To Sing The National Anthem.. by yuncka: 4:59am On Oct 01, 2014
THE PLEDGE:

I pledge to Nigeria my Kpomkwem
Wit 25kobo, ruler and pencil
To slap my teacher wit all my strength
Now apollo a biala my teacher
So help me God.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Read This Ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! / What Is Ileya Meat / Grandmother Claims She Can Cure Ailments By LICKING People's Eyeballs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.