Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Why Did Google Do This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did Google Do This (700 Views)

Why Did Almost All Societies Believe That Women Were Inferior To Men? / Why Did U Choose Ur Nlands Username? / Why Did You Choose Your Username? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Google Do This by starlike(m): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2014
Logged on to the internet this morning and as usual i when straight to my friend (Google), but was startled by was i saw. and when i logged in to my beloved Nairaland, i noticed i was not the only one peeved by Google. So what is your take?, are they trying to be funny, creative, insulting.....?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Google Do This by Psalmpy(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2014
celebrating independence day with Nigerians notorious leaders
Re: Why Did Google Do This by civilianism: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2014
its funny though, but they did'nt see better cars in Nigeria na keke, danfo, and okada that many states have even banned. google thereisGodooo.
Re: Why Did Google Do This by starlike(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2014
civilianism: its funny though, but they did'nt see better cars in Nigeria na keke, danfo, and okada that many states have even banned. google thereisGodooo.

that is why I modified it in the second photo to what it should look like, since Google could not find better ways to present it.

(1) (Reply)

8 Types Of People On A Thread's (on Nairaland) Frontpage. / Photos: Fire Guts Yabatech School Of Liberal Studies / 2014 Prophecies That Didn’t Come To Pass....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.