Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,539 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:10 PM

Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? (910 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Let's Use Good English On This Forum / Why Do People Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 01, 2014
Why does everyone assume i only speak good english? Everywhere i go people hardly address me with pidgin they just look at me and next thing correct english, EVEN AJEPAKO that i know only speak pidgin to people. they see me and they start trying to talk with english. The funny thing is i start off convos with pidgin but somehow no one cares they reply me with good english even when some of them cant speak english correctly they force themselves to speak it around me. I hardly ever dress formal im always on jeans and baseball hat so why do i look like i only speak good english language? Funny enough if u meet me after i open my mouth to talk u would realise i am a pako inside why cant people see that, why do they assume i am from the "strictly only english" speaking part of nigeria? cant people treat me like everyone else...what is my life... i hate to be treated differently like i am special or something i will just cut u off from my life immidiately. Never allow people to treat u special or poorly it will affect the way you view life and people. so do anyone else have this same issue with society about the good english thing
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by alabiyemmy(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Whats the point of this self praising topic?
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Pelumz(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2014
Mayb they ar tryin 2 find who u rily ar
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Realtol(m): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2014
Maybe the op is high on weed while typing this self - delusion praises or he is a comedian trying to make us laugh.
My sure bet is on the first - he's truly high on weed. Check his profile picture and stake your bet too. Lolz!
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Slaya(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Dude, i knw wat u mean
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by destante(f): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
self appraisals or not, if all you said is true, I don't think it is a bad thing. Jes live with it undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by thrizzle(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2014
for fück sake....nairaland threads getting dümber every day! just when you think it can't get any dümber another twãt creates a thread
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 01, 2014
op, maybe u are fresh and fly... Cos u can hardly see a fresh guy tearing pidgin... Just my thoughts tho
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2014
alabiyemmy: Whats the point of this self praising topic?

You are really stupid! Its people like u that make others feel so scared to ask a question on nl....everything to people like u is "self praise" did u realise that this may actually be an issue that needs adressing......? Think outside the box for once and see issues for what they really are and not the other way around.
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2014
Slaya: Dude, i knw wat u mean

Really?
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Naavah(f): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2014
alabiyemmy: Whats the point of this self praising topic?
Lol, I'm looking for the point also. Incase u see d point, pls mention me.
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by Karleb(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Op bro, pls post your pic on ur profile. thanks! angry
Re: Why Do People Only Address Me With Good English Language??? by alabiyemmy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
soccerinfo9ja:

You are really stupid! Its people like u that make others feel so scared to ask a question on nl....everything to people like u is "self praise" did u realise that this may actually be an issue that needs adressing......? Think outside the box for once and see issues for what they really are and not the other way around.

See person wey dem suppose cane they talk nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Theres Nothing Wrong In Eating Ileya Meat (its Wrong To Put It On Front Page) / Dance evolution 2020 / Bring Ye All The Tights…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.