Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

10+ Reasons You Shold Start Guest Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10+ Reasons You Shold Start Guest Blogging (625 Views)

Does Guest Blogging Still Work? / Guest Blogging And Its Role In SEO / 6 Things Guest Blogging Will Do For Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10+ Reasons You Shold Start Guest Blogging by 360crest(m): 8:09am On Oct 01, 2014
10 Reasons To Guest Blog.

Let me Mention just 5 of the few reasons I had onced written. @ this url »»
www.360crest.com/2014/09/10-reasons-to-guest-blog.html .

10 reasons To Guest Blog
1. To Build a Brand
2. Gain Backlinks ( by placing links on Anchor Text and many others )
3. Gain Traffic
4. Gain Reputation
5. Advertise your Site.
6. Place Link where you want them and Need Them

See Complete List » www.360crest.com/2014/09/10-reasons-to-guest-blog.htm
l
Why not join by Guest Blogging on mine by clicking here » www.360crest.com/write-for-us
Re: 10+ Reasons You Shold Start Guest Blogging by Mention(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2014
The reasons ain't sufficient enough to make me guest blog at ya blog

1 Like

Re: 10+ Reasons You Shold Start Guest Blogging by 360crest(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dats d best I culd do
Re: 10+ Reasons You Shold Start Guest Blogging by cheavroi(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2014
I don't agree with your Backlinks part of the reason for guest posting.

Guest posting should be done to do everything apart from gaining backlinks.

Whenever you guest posting, ask yourself this question.

If this guy refuse to give me a link, would I still want it? If your answer is Yes, then you have stumbled on your goldmine.

If your answer is no, then you need to think again.

The reason guest posting was penalised by Google was because it was done solely for backlinks.

Do I guest post? Yes but on carefully selected platforms like punch( where no link is involved) and leadership magazine where links MAY be given.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Simple Php/mysql Search / Get Your Adsense Account Approved / How To Create A Website With A Phone In 2 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.