Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

INDEPENDENCE DAY: What's The Problem With The Weather? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INDEPENDENCE DAY: What's The Problem With The Weather? (445 Views)

Happy Independence Day Nigeria And Happy New Month!!! / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? / Where Do I Get Affordable Clothings For The Weather In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INDEPENDENCE DAY: What's The Problem With The Weather? by feelme3(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2014
OK, as far as I can remember, from my primary school days in the 80's up until now, I've observed that almost on every occasion of our independence celebration, its either raining heavily or drizzling. I can't remember a sunny 1st October. Is it that the elements never approved of our freedom or something else? undecided

What's the weather like in your location today?

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE all the same.
Re: INDEPENDENCE DAY: What's The Problem With The Weather? by naijarates(m): 3:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
So since Ur primary school days in the 80's till now u never heard of the word "season" ? U don't know which season October falls in? N.a. wa 4 WAEC .

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Votes / Boko Haram Kidnaps Another 40 Women In Adamawa / Dangote Now 23rd Richest Man In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.