Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (53833 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome / Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by chibwike(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
philantoxx:
bro u 2 lyk FP..sell dis space 4 me na abeg
errm..hw much you go pay
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by creamylicious(f): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
They had berra remain girlfriends. No time for wife-ing, divorcing and whimpering.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by ransomed: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nairaland has lost its potency for real news and evidence based factual discussions. It has even degenerated to the point of allowing gossips to discuss girlfriends of entertainers. Haba, what a nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by 100Cents: 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Shameless people..

Someone at Jim Iyke's age is still comfortable with a girlfriend.. and others..

Let them keep copying the West. That's why they cannot stay married after their wedding day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
sulmeza: sori bro...did u see buhari nd gf up dia?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
how do u pronounce "saeon"?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by MissBoss01(f): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Me n my Boo nko? tongue
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Missmossy(f): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Interestingcheesy Dbanj's Adama is quite pretty. Whats come baby mama again?

lalasticlala you no go kill person with laughter...chai!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
sugaarbear: i swear she gather
so u like what u are seeing?: D
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by bustyhelen(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
ransomed: Nairaland has lost its potency for real news and evidence based factual discussions. It has even degenerated to the point of allowing gossips to discuss girlfriends of entertainers. Haba, what a nonsense!

did anyone force u to open d thread?

u clearly saw d topic b4 u opened it. After feeding ur eyes u r saying trash. That's entertainment. if u don't like entertainment u should stick to d topics u like.

back to topic, Dbanj and babe r cute couple

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by shizzle11(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
Godmother: This Uti babe no try at all
Thank you, she's fugly. As a handsome guy himself, Uti deserves something better

Jim Iyke/Nadia combo is kinda cool cool

Flavour/Anna seem like a perfect combo, chick still hot and fresh from fire, Flavour eating good food since 1984 cheesy

IK Ogbonna has good eyes, i mean very good eyes wink

The dbanj girl looks underaged and so thin like she suffering from anorexia undecided

Terry G's son looks like he is smoking igbo already grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
valmunich: Chai! This Ogbonna guy dey see road oo cheesy
Hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
Missmossy: Interestingcheesy Dbanj's Adama is quite pretty. Whats come baby mama again?

lalasticlala you no go kill person with laughter...chai!

lol
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by skullz: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
The ogbonna dude is a winnergrin
Double damn!!!
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Odisco2(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
I am beginning to think that my girlfriend is not beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by popson1st: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
@OP,

Shekau and girl friend nko?

Is he not an entertainer?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by tiarwale: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
awesomeboi: Terry G pikin no even fine
wor wor
guy haba undecided e no good o
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by tammie24: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Godmother: This Uti babe no try at all
Because she isn't ibo abi?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hmmm so Uti nwachukwu has a GF... Hw nice to know... So those rumours were false after all...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by tiarwale: 10:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
100Cents: Shameless people..

Someone at Jim Iyke's age is still comfortable with a girlfriend.. and others..

Let them keep copying the West. That's why they cannot stay married after their wedding day..
lol.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by lalasticlala(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmm so Uti nwachukwu has a GF... Hw nice to know... So those rumours were false after all...

what rumours?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by xcoded(m): 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
ik wife.look pretty, but she hav uku nd her uku dy fick me
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
lalasticlala:

what rumours?
its more of a rumour nt rumours ok.... I heard dat he was GAY
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by 50calibre(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
lalasticlala:

how could u say that d Colombian girl is d finest when the Most Beautiful Girl in Naija, Anna is there?

lol. kidding oooo

Are you kidding me? In a country of blind men, one eyed man is king. The most beautiful girl in Nigeria will just be average in a country like Columbia.

Nigeria's beauty level isn't that high.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by 50calibre(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
This is batty grin just the type shymexx loves

That IK guy is a don grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
50calibre: This is batty grin just the type shymexx loves

That IK guy is a don grin

Lmao... Saw that humongous batty, and mind raced faster than Usain Bolt on steroids. All that ar.seeeeeeeeeee! Lool
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by 50calibre(m): 11:01pm On Oct 01, 2014
What is this ugly chic doing with a dapper guy like this?

She must give very good head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by 50calibre(m): 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao... Saw that humongous batty, and mind raced faster than Usain Bolt on steroids. All that ar.seeeeeeeeeee! Lool

Hahahahahahahahaha. I'm dead!!

That's some serious batty, how did that guy pull it off.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by tonididdy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmm so Uti nwachukwu has a GF... Hw nice to know... So those rumours were false after all...
u making me laff out loud seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others / Billionaire's Wife Caroline-Danjuma's Handsome Son(photos) / Monalisa Stephen: Think Of Sex Before Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.