Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (53820 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers And The Baby Daddy Syndrome / Current Super Eagles Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Inter-Tribal Marriages ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonididdy: u making me laff out loud seriously.
i see...well na wetin me hear sha
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
When is Jim Iyke going to propose to Nadia Buhari? I want them to get married.

Didn't know Flavour's going out with Anna Banner.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
tonididdy: u making me laff out loud seriously.
I see.... Anyway datz wat i heard
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by henrinity(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
prettyjo: I dey here gidigbam# no leave,no transfer#

@ op,please bring more pictures of other entertainers
lol, e be like na this kind thing you dey like
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by henrinity(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
claireshan: IK babe nah die
choi.. Babe your pix sef na die.. Legit
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by dnawah(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
lalasticlala: IK OGBONNA

Actor IK Ogbonna and his Colombian girlfriend, Sonia Morales.
children of today no get respect again.see the kind drum e go carry.oboy!u go fall inside o
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Kylekent59: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
I bet u ,,if to say all dis guys reck now,,na ik colombia babe go first leave am run
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Neldrizzy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
IK's gf perfect definition of "Ukwu wanyi owerri" grin grin see yaaaaaannnnnssssshhhh i feet faint ontop dis one oo... i have never seen such... Chaiii God is wonderful...
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by valmunich(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
nnekamezor: Hahahaha
Lol.. Your name seems familiar
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
claireshan: IK babe nah die
watsup babe,wuld luv 2b a fwend,can we go off d camera?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by danbrowndmf(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
rokiatu: JIM AND NADIA na our own Kanye and Kim ooh stylish couple me likey.
ha lyk ur YANSH......UR DP
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by musty001: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
moni gud oooooo tongue
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin

Guys and a.r.se sef.

See how they are all dieing for Ik's woman.

And, i ask,what's so special about a.r.se?

because, i know at the end, it's still goes down to meeting point called HOLE.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by kobonaire(m): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Ms. Sonia Morales's junk in da trunk is mesmerizing shocked
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by lovelyronke20(f): 12:42am On Oct 02, 2014
I and Banky W nko??
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Werehkpe: 12:56am On Oct 02, 2014
KAI. FLAVOUR sabi better thing oooo, He get CORRECT FLAVOUR.

DBanj and Wiz Kido try

BUT what the F is wrong with Uti? He can do better than that na
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:26am On Oct 02, 2014
lalasticlala: Wizkid & Tania

They broke up and later came back

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

trying to say "now back together"
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by 2legit2qwt: 2:05am On Oct 02, 2014
The colombian chic got a nice azz kiss
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by chidooh1: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Uti's babe no connect at all, mba nu nwoke m hapu ihe a. Ik should hid that girl from me to avoid story that touches.
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by tokjohn: 2:52am On Oct 02, 2014
See how someone bought some shoes costing about $2 Million shocked shocked .

Nick Cannon $2 Million Diamond Shoes HD
Please like and share! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEpLhuYXUmE
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 02, 2014
Uti with the urgliest
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 02, 2014
Yields: When is Jim Iyke going to propose to Nadia Buhari? I want them to get married.

Didn't know Flavour's going out with Anna Banner.
Are they meant to formerly notify you?
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by ddeola: 3:04am On Oct 02, 2014
I wish all of them a wonderful life. They are making people happy so they deserve to be happy not only with themselves but also in their homes
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 02, 2014
50calibre:
Hahahahahahahahaha. I'm dead!!

That's some serious batty, how did that guy pull it off.

Mate, that badonkadonk knocked me into deep sleep like lullaby. I just woke up now, and I need to view it one more time, to get back to bed! grin All that junk in the trunk, all roads definitely lead to South America! That's the type of batty you wake up next to, and thank God for his perfection!

The guy looks fruity - that looks like some voodoo. He hypnotised that chic!
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by ResourceMan(m): 5:02am On Oct 02, 2014
50calibre: What is this ugly chic doing with a dapper guy like this?

She must give very good head grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1750256_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

@ 50 Calibre

I swear, u are just too BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaD!
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by ResourceMan(m): 5:04am On Oct 02, 2014
lalasticlala: IK OGBONNA

Actor IK Ogbonna and his Colombian girlfriend, Sonia Morales.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1748910_20141001103059_jpegf8c6c99e693b0cb832ed7eae527e0710

[size=20pt]I.K OGBONNA IS DON 1[/size]
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by philantoxx(m): 7:09am On Oct 02, 2014
chibwike: errm..hw much you go pay
hmmm...3 cowries no bad na
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 02, 2014
shockwave91: how do u pronounce "saeon"?
just like 'zion' but 'z' will be pronounced as 's'

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by marieolae(f): 7:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Ik is enjoyin oo
Re: Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2014
valmunich:
Lol.. Your name seems familiar
It should.... I guess u hv seen it on anoda thread bfr, likewise urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others / Pictures Of Ngozi Ezeonu: Is She Better Slimmer Or Bigger? / Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.