Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] (9584 Views)

Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / Who Rocked It Better? Denrele Or The Ladies? (PHOTO) / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by omoreporter: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HO5YE4jN3vo/VCqAqnab5vI/AAAAAAABLGw/f0qJrL7l65k/s1600/1%2Ba%2Bgirl%2Bbegging%2Bfor%2Bit%2Bonline1a.jpg[/img]

I thought it's only the Swazi King that enjoys running things with beautiful girls showing off their oranges but I just got a photo of President Jacob Zuma with girls without any br*a.

See the full pic here http://www.omogist.com/omg-see-south-africas-president-zuma-chilling-naked-ladies-photo/

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by omoreporter: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
too bad
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by nzeobi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
If their culture permits it then its ok

3 Likes

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by RoyalRoy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
omoreporter: [img]http://2.bp..com/-HO5YE4jN3vo/VCqAqnab5vI/AAAAAAABLGw/f0qJrL7l65k/s1600/1%2Ba%2Bgirl%2Bbegging%2Bfor%2Bit%2Bonline1a.jpg[/img]

I thought it's only the Swazi King that enjoys running things with beautiful girls showing off their oranges but I just got a photo of President Jacob Zuma with girls without any br*a.

See the full pic here http://www.omogist.com/omg-see-south-africas-president-zuma-chilling-naked-ladies-photo/

That was one of his visits to Swaziland during the annual "women of age" festival.

Planning for a trip there too during the festivals. kiss tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by slimyem: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
RoyalRoy:

That was one of his visits to Swaziland during the annual "women of age" festival.

Do they have a men of age festival too? tongue

5 Likes

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by kolubo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
slimyem: Do they have a men of age festival too? tongue
Don't worry we can organise that for you in 9ja.

5 Likes

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by PenSniper: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Please leave the man alone. This is female laundering against which there is no law. At least not in SA.

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by RoyalRoy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
slimyem: Do they have a men of age festival too? tongue

grin grin grin

Runaway Nairalander!!

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by Ichel: 3:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Roy Roy, remind to join you during the next festival.
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by echobee(f): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ichel:
remember to carry one carton of condoms sad

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by Ichel: 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
echobee:

Sure will wink wink
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by RoyalRoy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ichel:

No problem Ichel, just make sure you get us a box of ((((o))))) before leaving for Swaziland.

grin grin grin
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by RoyalRoy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2014
echobee:

grin grin grin
Dont worry, Ichel will cover our trip with a box of (((((o)))).

Have no fear. We will come back and give you gist. kiss
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by omoreporter: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
shocked
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by MaziOmenuko: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Abeg, keep me updated with the date and schedule for this festival. Its a must go for me!

Humbledbygrace, HBG, so they do this sort of festival in your country and you never invited me?

I thut we were friends shocked
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by clitlicker: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Not bad for a guy charged for raping an h.i.v lesbian.
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by RoyalRoy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Abeg, keep me updated with the date and schedule for this festival. Its a must go for me!

Humbledbygrace, HBG, so they do this sort of festival in your country and you never invited me?

Lollz.... I doubt any woman outside of Swaziland will be willing to invite you for such festival.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by egopersonified(f): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Whats new here? This same festival takes place in my villa every year right here in Nigeria. You think its everything google knows? Its not made public so not to attract attention and pictures and videos are not allowed.

2 Likes

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by MaziOmenuko: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Lollz.... I doubt any woman outside of Swaziland will be willing to invite you for such festival.

grin grin grin

Why not? Its a taboo to have nude fine chics in display without peeps like me to appreciate their beauty!

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by MaziOmenuko: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
egopersonified: Whats new here? This same festival takes place in my villa every year right here in Nigeria. You think its everything google knows? Its not made public so not to attract attention and pictures and videos are not allowed.

Whaaaaatttt!!!!!!! Name of village asap! Else I'll have seun ban you forever from nairaland!

Don't tell me its mgbidi in imo state b'cos their own has lots of diabolism attached to it.
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by slimyem: 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2014
RoyalRoy:

grin grin grin

Runaway Nairalander!!
I didn't go nowhere . I've always been here in spirit smiley

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
and they say nigerians are uncivilized...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by wealthuwa20: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
Correct ♍ë, if A̶̲̥̅♏ wrong Ȋ̝̊̅§ it not †ђε same president I saw with pastor Chris õ̸̳͡η Nairaland few days ago?
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
egopersonified: Whats new here? This same festival takes place in my villa every year right here in Nigeria. You think its everything google knows? Its not made public so not to attract attention and pictures and videos are not allowed.

I hope it is not that village in Abia State? I once witnessed the so-called festival some years ago, but the quality (and by implication, 'quantity') of brëasts paraded by the females there left much to be desired..No match for these nubile Zulu and Swazi maidens.
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by omoreporter: 6:25am On Oct 02, 2014
serious?
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:35am On Oct 02, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

Lol, that's not my country, m glad that Zuma is getting involved in foreign affairs matters.

Hi Mazi, Hi Donkey...longest time
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by philantoxx(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2014
nufin cynical here.
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by Kassidy90(m): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think that place need to b visited.....

1 Like

Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
HumbledbYGrace: Lol, that's not my country, m glad that Zuma is getting involved in foreign affairs matters.

Hi Mazi, Hi Donkey...longest time
I need to be in Swaziland cool
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
CFCfan:
I need to be in Swaziland cool
FOR
Re: OMG! See South Africa's President Zuma Chilling With Na*ked Ladies [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
echobee:
shocked hian! shocked shocked shocked NL'ers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ginika Tor Williams Wins Double Awards On Arrival To Nigeria / Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her / AKON And Kids Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.