Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? (593 Views)

I Need You Advice Friends / 'ICAN OR ACCA' Which Would You Advice Me To Go For?. / Which area of specialization do you advice me to go for? For A Better Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by Keziehenry(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
I concluded my NYSC by june this year and has been searching for job since then but all to no avail. Right now am considering of going into entrepreneural skill but am confused on which one to go for. Note that i love two of them but i realy need the one that wont take me long time to learn so as to start making money for myself and my family. i will be glad to hear from those who are into any of them.

1 Like

Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by kaffy4tope(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
Keziehenry: I concluded my NYSC by june this year and has been searching for job since then but all to no avail. Right now am considering of going into entrepreneural skill but am confused on which one to go for. Note that i love two of them but i realy need the one that wont take me long time to learn so as to start making money for myself and my family. i will be glad to hear from those who are into any of them.

Question for the gods undecided
Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by Keziehenry(m): 1:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
kaffy4tope:

Question for the gods undecided
Nawa 4u
Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by eleojo23: 2:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP, go for the one people use the most. I'm guessing that there are more people who own computers/laptops than AC's.
Do a survey in your area (ask people who are in the business) to know what is involved in both and which one will give more profit.

1 Like

Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by anonimi: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
eleojo23: OP, go for the one people use the most. I'm guessing that there are more people who own computers than AC's.
Do a survey in your area and see what is involved in both and which one will give more profit.

Nothing more to add except advise the OP that whatever he does he should aim for CONSTANT & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT of his service quality to his customers and see his business grow.
I am sure there must be the story of someone somewhere who grew from being a repairer to a distributor and finally a manufacturer.
Best of luck.
Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by eleojo23: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
anonimi:

Nothing more to add except advise the OP that whatever he does he should aim for CONSTANT & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT of his service quality to his customers and see his business grow.
I am sure there must be the story of someone somewhere who grew from being a repairer to a distributor and finally a manufacturer.
Best of luck.
Correct.

1 Like

Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by Keziehenry(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2014
eleojo23: OP, go for the one people use the most. I'm guessing that there are more people who own computers/laptops than AC's.
Do a survey in your area (ask people who are in the business) to know what is involved in both and which one will give more profit.
tnx. More advice stil wanted especialy from people who are in2 d job.
Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by Keziehenry(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
anonimi:

Best of luck.
tnk u sir
Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by misshoree(f): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
In my own opinion.I think computer is better
Re: Between Computer And AC/ Refigerator Repair Will You Advice Me To Go For? by Keziehenry(m): 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
misshoree: In my own opinion.I think computer is better
owk.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Macademy / How To Become An Air Hostess / Bible Verses That Deal With Wealth And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.