Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

D Days Of Blackberry Are Over - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / D Days Of Blackberry Are Over (3320 Views)

Will BBM For Android & IOS Be The Final End Of Blackberry In Nigeria?? / Photos Showing The History Of Blackberry! / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Am here rocking my GLO BIS for 1000naira@3gb and you guys re here talking about blackberry subscription..Andriod rocks!!

2 Likes

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by benega: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
SPLiTZ1: I remember d days blackberry came out any guy that had it could get any girl infact if you have bb you are like a God,even una stupid country did film for blackBerry that is blackberry girls, it was really stupid, you know we all know the days of blackberry are over, thanks to android nd ios blackberry is irrelevant nw so any one of you with blackBerry phone should throw the fone away

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by kudoxs(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
DisGuy:

and shes says...

choi!!!

Naija epics
it's not surprising what the Op said, and I didn't expect anything less from someone that has erotic before her name, like minds.
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by kudoxs(m): 11:46pm On Oct 01, 2014
Duchaello: shocked shocked Oya take..mmmuah and a very big hug .Nobody taught me before I went back to my abandoned bold 5 abeg na only BB fit do am jare
your signature says ' don't let a kiss fool you and don't be kissed by a fool'... Can't help but wonder which one goes with your post.
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by TWEETFELLA: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2014
missberrypop5: hahahahaha- you all make me laugh.
nice top.
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Duchaello(f): 1:28am On Oct 02, 2014
kudoxs: your signature says ' don't let a kiss fool you and don't be kissed by a fool'... Can't help but wonder which one goes with your post.
Whatefa *in jenifa's voice*
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by cjudy(m): 3:52am On Oct 02, 2014
I smell poverty among u @op, have u used BlackBerry z30? think u have have to lay ur hand on it then u will see what I mean. remember it is compatible of double os. android and bb10. fool
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by iziegbby(f): 4:14am On Oct 02, 2014
SPLiTZ1: I remember d days blackberry came out any guy that had it could get any girl infact if you have bb you are like a God,even una stupid country did film for blackBerry that is blackberry girls, it was really stupid, you know we all know the days of blackberry are over, thanks to android nd ios blackberry is irrelevant nw so any one of you with blackBerry phone should throw the fone away

Blackberry days have been over for some time. Overpriced for nothing. Strictly Iphone or nokia
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Baroba(m): 4:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Just for the record BlackBerry don't just sell phones, it's worth researching before making comments, their enterprise division is still quite strong due to their trusted security. We are talking of a tech company worth 5 billion dollars in market capitalisation.

The blackberry passport just dropped, a device aimed at those who prefer to get work done as BlackBerry described it and it seem to be doing well.. They may never reach the height of 2009 but the still command my respect.. BB10 Rocks!!

I Use a Q10 and one plus one, but will only give up my Q10 for the passport or the upcoming classic.. excellent business device..
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by kudoxs(m): 4:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Duchaello: Whatefa *in jenifa's voice*
1.28am?! Hmmmm! Sorry ma o, rili sorry
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by damiosy(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Android is good oh no doubt after I had 3 of my Android phones stolen in 2 years I packed the bus for now,Ios is fragile and stingy lost it(cracked screen),Windows unfriendly user interface and stingy never bought it unlike java,symbian...longest ever serving phones java and symbian still got my 2700classic,I used to be a big hater with its hanging ish at times I cant do without my blackberry
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by wayne4loan: 6:26am On Oct 02, 2014
EroticAngelina: The boy is kinda right, give him some breathing space jare! I remember those days too.. If u didnt have a bb, you are considered poor! Android, ios nd windows have rly taken over. Thats the bitter truth! Y'all are just bitter coz u spent nothing less than 45k to buy it and then to find out later that a new and better one comes out, even bb company are trying to produce a type that will beat android! Yes android does take lots of data sometimes, but if you knw how to put off ur data connection and background settings, u wouldnt be having these problms. Better things keep coming as lng as the world is still going round!
babe this ur profile PICS editing no get part two...
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by allsamz(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2014
Mtchew! u go find a job G, u go market carry 8k buy android,come here dey make noise abi?if u cnt. Get a bb fone..go hug TFma...no carry excuse...BB till I don't fink abt using fone again
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2014
wayne4loan: babe this ur profile PICS editing no get part two...
I even thought its better thing u r abt to say angry

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by iheanyi40(m): 7:48am On Oct 02, 2014
grin
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by wayne4loan: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2014
EroticAngelina: I even thought its better thing u r abt to say angry
sorry dear, u are pretty...... In a white way lipsrsealed
EroticAngelina: I even thought its better thing u r abt to say angry
sorry dear, u are pretty...... In a white way
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2014
cegxie: I have used all these phone OS.. From java, symbian, maemo, ios to android, but I still prefer my bb.. Until the day bb subscription is no longer possible... Sai blackberry walahi!

Yugarit jare! I've used all d phones...had to get a new bb curve4.....which am yet to know the pin...I dnt need the bbm...my whatsapp is ok by me! And there iz nafin as good as the BB monthly BIS....I download and browse whenever and whatever I want to surf the net..!!! Android my d**********k

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Akamo5(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2014
BASILJNR: Am here rocking my GLO BIS for 1000naira@3gb and you guys re here talking about blackberry subscription..Andriod rocks!!
some ppl self dey use etisalat and mtn bis still on Android.

#Androidforlife#

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Mafia4life(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2014
tundemogba12: Blackberry phone till Jesus come again! To hell with your android phones and their data consumption unlimited
Though the guy is annoying sha. One thing I observed. BB will only and always make you think of who to 7uck next ( for the guys) and for the the ladies, BB is good in connecting you to new d*cks to 7uck you. You said "to hell with Android and data". If you keep on using Android, you will be inspired to be reseachful. And then, you will know that there are ways to cure the data problem. There are firewalls app that helps alot. Like Apple says "Think different"

1 Like

Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Lanceslot(m): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2014
mahn! Such editing will make monkey look like human being.
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by darlingnuel(m): 11:20am On Oct 02, 2014
Blackberry get levels na. If u handle better Blackberry, u go even throwaway your Android.
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Herrmes: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2014
I never knew blackberry still has fan boys, This is the truth, blackberry is dead, only brain dead boys complain of the data consumption, it's never been a problem and will most likely bot be
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by nisholanoah: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
blackberry is still d best, if una like make una bring Iphone10
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Duchaello(f): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2014
kudoxs: 1.28am?! Hmmmm! Sorry ma o, rili sorry
Sorry for your yanshy cool
kudoxs: 1.28am?! Hmmmm! Sorry ma o, rili sorry
Sorry for your yanshy
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by slinkman(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
blackberry is still a recognized phone? lmaoooo, if its not Android or ios or windows, its nothing
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by twosquare(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
SPLiTZ1: Nigerians and their stupid sense, blackberry company is even going bankrupt you can Google it, blackberry is dead jst because a fone is expensive doesn't mean its good
As a graduate student..- know what the so called dead and useless blackberry is doing in my life in terms of data- for downloading books,surf thrgh the net to get assignments done at a cheaper rate with left over data....what you like,I may not fancy: that's how it is in this world. Have once used android, now I got myself a traditional BB and sold of the android, coz heavy data consumption is not my priority now and I don't do much than surf the web, whatsapp,nairalanding etc. BB is good for those who knows what they need in it.

*lest I forget, android data plan fit build duplex grin *
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by Bosun13: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Try bb10 trust me u ll nevr back to android mind u thr is no android u can conpared bb10 battery with. Bb10 can also download evry android apps. Think of it, wht is value of smartphone without battery.hmm! Q5, q10, z3, z30 batry can cary u 2day with heavy use, just try it u ll nevr regret it
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by TrollKiller(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Its amazing that all the peeps here now use iOS or Android
Re: D Days Of Blackberry Are Over by tecnolad(m): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2020
TrollKiller:
Its amazing that all the peeps here now use iOS or Android

grin I feel everyone should go back and beg the dude who created this thread. He was really thrashed that year for saying the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thoughts On Sony Phones In Nigeria..... Any Ideas? / Rsim 12 For Iphone Xr-xs Max(Discounted) / 65k Budget For Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.