Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* (10244 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2014
gudnyt,..luv u all

2 Likes

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
"nathaniel, this is really bad, why are you embarrasing the poor girl?"
the fair at the upper bed said with sympathy in her voice.
"spare me that, miss jenny akuneho. when did you become a human right activist?" nathaniel replied rhetorically.
"don't mind her, jenny miss do good. dotes she look like someone you would wish to have as a roommate?. i can't even imagine myself living with this thing"
the last girl said, still looking at me with an evil eye.
"meeeeee....toooo" nathaniel added, emphasizing the phrase to make sure i hear it from the door.
"i wonder why they admitted her, fully knowing that this institution is not meant for someone in her class"
she finished, supporting it with a thunderous hiss.
"yes!, perhaps because she has something upstairs, unlike you who had to take jamb four consecutive times before managing to maneouver your way into this school..." jenny replied nathaniel, shaking her body and hand as if to pass the message clearly.
nathaniel got infuriated and threw her pillow at her.
"stupid girl" she cursed out of annoyance.
jenny ignored her and faced to my direction.
" come in, you are welcome to room 201"
"and make sure you tell her the rules because i wouldn't tolerate any nonsense from her..." nathaniel said, still with annoyance.
Rules?, i wondered what the rules could be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by treasuregr8(f): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
to be continued tomorrow..gudnyt y'all.

1 Like

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by SegunFlames(m): 12:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Wow you're back. smiley

I guess I got some catching up to do..

Leggo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Chyluv1000(f): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jez cuming.....
i hope am gonna enjoy dis...

1 Like

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by Akoredeb: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2014
finally, I catch up wit u guyz. xo where were we? am really enjoing d story

2 Likes

Re: RENEGADE. *A Crime Story* by africanchoice(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
is m utmost pleasure to announce to guys dat ds story continue shortly,d writer of this story has been very busy with academics works...but i ave pleaded with her to cum and continue...sits back and relax as u all enjoy this thread soonest....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diary Of David / The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / Adventures With Theresa 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.