Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

The Latest Post And Hotest Issues To Appear On The Front Page Just Like That Of - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Latest Post And Hotest Issues To Appear On The Front Page Just Like That Of (761 Views)

How Can I Make My Blog Appear On Top Google Search / Wordpress Display Latest Post In Any Page Using Shortcode Plugin / I Want To Create Site Like Blogger.com. Would You Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Post And Hotest Issues To Appear On The Front Page Just Like That Of by drfun(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2008
my dear webmasters,I really appreciate the help you guys have been giving to us,i thank you all.
please am working on site that I installed the SMF forum on,the version is 1.1.6.everything went smoothly but the problem is how can i make the latest post and hottest issues to appear on the front page just like that of nairaland.so that when a guest visit the forum he/she sees this topics.
i will appreciate any help.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Assistance / Webhosting / Web Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.