Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webhosting (776 Views)

Nigeria #1 Webhosting Forum / Best Webhosting Site In Nigeria / I Need A Cheap Webhosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webhosting by dereki: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
hey guys, i think the nnigerian web hosting market is begining to heat up even though there are still some very good ones out there. i hit one of the new ones this weekend past, reveiwed and almost wrote it of as being old fashioned as you still had to go to the bank to make payments but i was pleasantly surprised that in a little more than 5 hours my accounts were up and running. that is fast. and the tech support is excellent.
you need to head up to www.nextwebng.com to get started. they are are also giving out ebooks on webdesign and development for purchases over 6000 naira. mail to newaccounts@nextwebng.com. bye folks and remember awolf no dey run belle on the web ooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Webhosting by SureBiz(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Try CloudHost beyond all doubts offers the most flexible and supportive service,

they have presence in Nigeria, Benin, United states and Great Britain

you can pay in Naira,

You can also have a working free account of any of their packages for 15 days before you pay

their servers are extremely powerful.
Re: Webhosting by chidi500(m): 12:33am On Aug 05, 2012
secure and reliable 1200 website hosting visit www.hostlinker.com

(1) (Reply)

104 Years Old Lady On Twitter / Are U Curious Of What Is New In Tech World / Help To Review This Websit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.