Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? (516 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Desperate Housewives Coming To Lagos / Real Housewives Of Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by onila(f): 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
I have never been into this whole housewife shows but recently I saw my Jamaican friendwatching realhousewives New Jersey, I was hooked

I watch Real Housewife New Jersey because the women are good looking. most of the women are italian

I tried watching real housewives orange country because I thought since its in california
It wld be more entertaining, glamorous
but unfortunately the ladies were not good looking,full of Old ugly blonde white women

I will try and watch real house Atlanta- the black version
Re: Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by Afam4eva(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
I think i have only watched the real housewives of Atlanta and it was only one episode where they all traveled to South Africa.
Re: Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by Acidosis(m): 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Onila can you cook?
Re: Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by onila(f): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
Acidosis: Onila can you cook?
still learning
Re: Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
onila: still learning
Alright, keep learning, don't stop
Re: Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by lepasharon(f): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
I watched a husband show with Kevin Hart
Re: Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by onila(f): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Real Housewives Alanta

I realized most of the women are not married

whats Kenyan moore doing there
Re: Which Real Housewives Reality Show Do You Watch? by OneNaira6: 4:30am On Oct 02, 2014
My sister watches Atlanta ones all the time so that's the only set I've seen. I still don't get the reason why they have that show or wtf it is supposed to teach. The only reality TV show I don't mind watching is love and hip hop atl and bad girls club. At least for those two, you get to see people brawling out.

(1) (Reply)

Great News For Actors, Actresses And Models / Top 5 Itunes Christmas Movies - How To Enjoy Them On TV? / VIDEO : DJ Baddo – “ Samba Dance” Ft. Olumix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.