Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It (1817 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / I Have 30k I Need 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
As a graduate who aint working yet, its been really hard. You know, staying home all day from monday to friday is seriously boring and discouraging. Yesterday, i got 30K from my dad and he says i should manage it. I smile and i accepted.

Here's the thing, i seriously don't know what to do 30K right now because am totally idealess sad . Forgive me but 30K is small but i have no choice than to collect it and be grateful too.

I don't need a phone..I don't need shoes or wears because I can manage the ones i have.

Is there any way i can put this money into some kind of business? Or invest it?? If yes, then what sort of business??

Pls help me out guys/ladies....
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abduletudaye: As a graduate who aint working yet, its been really hard. You know, staying home all day from monday to friday is seriously boring and discouraging. Yesterday, i got 30K from my dad and he says i should manage it. I smile and i accepted.

Here's the thing, i seriously don't know what to do 30K right now because am totally idealess sad . Forgive me but 30K is small but i have no choice than to collect it and be grateful too.

I don't need a phone..I don't need shoes or wears because I can manage the ones i have.

Is there any way i can put this money into some kind of business? Or invest it?? If yes, then what sort of business??

invest am here

UBA. 564625363300

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: invest am here

UBA. 564625363300

Am serious jor.. grin
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by TRADELYN: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: invest am here

UBA. 564625363300

LOL grin you dey read my mind
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
kulkatty:

Una dey use me play. sad
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
kulkatty:

lol nothing is too small, he should help the needy

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Am serious jor.. grin
God loves a cheerful giver

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: God loves a cheerful giver

Its unfair sha. sad
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Its unfair sha. sad
behold the lord said " put me on trial and I shall reveal myself to u..

now the lord is testing u

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by fweshmax44(m): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2014
use am play baba ijebu... or nairabet!!! sure comebacks
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by lanrexdo(m): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
Game of luck!

fweshmax44: use am play baba ijebu... or nairabet!!! sure comebacks

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Chimax15: behold the lord said " put me on trial and I shall reveal myself to u..

now the lord is testing u

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
fweshmax44: use am play baba ijebu... or nairabet!!! sure comebacks

Baba ijebu?? Na that one I fear pass
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
lanrexdo: Game of luck!

Exactly...
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
You can go into importation business provided you have customers to buy them,you can send me PM
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by justfree1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
I am really excited when I see graduates thinking like this. Well if you are open minded and passionate about success, you can start a good longtime business with 30k. If that's what you want go through my profile, connect with me now.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by stevic1(m): 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
U can join alliance in motion global is a netwrking bizness all u need is 36 for a strt although dey wil return ur moni back wit product.m wil add d 6k for u .call 07069390151

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by yorex2011: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
Start selling small small gadgets.. U can start with powerbanks and memory cards

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Ali01: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2014
Bros I Know Ur Feelings, The Best Advice, U Should Invest It On Mini Importation Business, Look Around U Wat People Are Demanding, With 30k U Can Import Something Reasonable, If U Dont Know How To Go About It, U Can Pm Me, Best Regard.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Etfash(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP, buy recharge cards and sell. Do that early in the mornings and teach in tutorial centres afterwards.

If you choose this path, remain in it. After 2 years, you will be happy you did. Because you would have had tutorial centre(s), or start a school, especially if you are in Lagos. You may also have become a solid recharge card sub dealer. You would have increased your capital base and you would be an employer of labour.

I want you to know that, these things work; even if you don't have a dime at the beginning. I made more than 400k with it while i was doing my Masters in Unilag then. Perhaps if i continued on that path after the programme, i wouldn't be an employee today.

Please don't stay at home; it is not good. There are jobs you can do with or without that 30k.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Networkingprof: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP, go to computer village, pick some trendy airpiece and hang it around your neck and wrist for sell, or go to Idumagbo and buy couple of wrist watches, or go to mandilas for nice shoes, then take any of these item to a busy pack or road this season, you will come back to thank me. Meanwhile, you need just half of the same amount to start vemma business, you can buy verve for N15K and resell for 25k. See www.netmax.vemma.com Who we are is the obstacle to who we want to become. Create a reason to come out of your comfort zone and opportunity will find you out. Do something simple and silly to have a tale to tell.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by reddyfred: 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
Abduletudaye: As a graduate who aint working yet, its been really hard. You know, staying home all day from monday to friday is seriously boring and discouraging. Yesterday, i got 30K from my dad and he says i should manage it. I smile and i accepted.

nairaland could be a den of stupid commentators sometimes but dont mind them.,you can go into importation with that money or my field fiverr you can contact me on facebook for guidelines www.facebook.com/wilzfredo or 08154936889 thanks

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Networkingprof: 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2014
When you come to your wits' end, humble yourself and dont dispise little begining.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by kay29000(m): 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2014

I am into book publishing online, and capital is never enough in that big market. I usually invest friends money into the business for 30 days and pay them back with 10% interest. If you are interested, you can reply me.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Networkingprof: When you come to your wits' end, humble yourself and dont dispise little begining.

Thanks for the advice..
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 11:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
reddyfred: nairaland could be a den of stupid commentators sometimes but dont mind them.,you can go into importation with that money or my field fiverr you can contact me on facebook for guidelines www.facebook.com/wilzfredo or 08154936889 thanks

Alright..Thankss..
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Networkingprof: OP, go to computer village, pick some trendy airpiece and hang it around your neck and wrist for sell, or go to Idumagbo and buy couple of wrist watches, or go to mandilas for nice shoes, then take any of these item to a busy pack or road this season, you will come back to thank me. Meanwhile, you need just half of the same amount to start vemma business, you can buy verve for N15K and resell for 25k. See www.netmax.vemma.com Who we are is the obstacle to who we want to become. Create a reason to come out of your comfort zone and opportunity will find you out. Do something simple and silly to have a tale to tell.

Typical hustle.. I like that.. Thanks..
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
kay29000:

I am into book publishing online, and capital is never enough in that big market. I usually invest friends money into the business for 30 days and pay them back with 10% interest. If you are interested, you can reply me.

Hmmm..nice. But can I get a detailed info?
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Etfash: OP, buy recharge cards and sell. Do that early in the mornings and teach in tutorial centres afterwards.

If you choose this path, remain in it. After 2 years, you will be happy you did. Because you would have had tutorial centre(s), or start a school, especially if you are in Lagos. You may also have become a solid recharge card sub dealer. You would have increased your capital base and you would be an employer of labour.

I want you to know that, these things work; even if you don't have a dime at the beginning. I made more than 400k with it while i was doing my Masters in Unilag then. Perhaps if i continued on that path after the programme, i wouldn't be an employee today.

Please don't stay at home; it is not good. There are jobs you can do with or without that 30k.

Thanks..I like your ideas.. I might just give it a go.
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ali01: Bros I Know Ur Feelings, The Best Advice, U Should Invest It On Mini Importation Business, Look Around U Wat People Are Demanding, With 30k U Can Import Something Reasonable, If U Dont Know How To Go About It, U Can Pm Me, Best Regard.

Cool.. No pm option here undecided ...need details..
Re: I Have 30K And I Don't Know What To Do With It by Abduletudaye(m): 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2014
yorex2011: Start selling small small gadgets.. U can start with powerbanks and memory cards

Ok, thanks.. Its a good idea..

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBA - Useless Bank Of Africa. This Act Is Criminal / Ways To Make Money Online / 19 Years Old Uniport Girl Wins Mtn's 64 Million Naira Aeroplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.