Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,332 members, 7,853,501 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy (1733 Views)

D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri / Stones Thrown At 2face Idibia's Mum Over Village House / Sexy Nollywood Actress Ini Edo To Be Thrown Out By Her Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by abasifo(m): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2008
After his song has been ban from major Radio Station in God's own country Olu Maintain has been ban too from their embassy. Rumor has it that the Yahoozee crooner was sometime earlier in the year denied Visa into the US and he would not be deterred. He went back some month later under another name forgeting that finger prints cannot be substituted, he was practically thrown out and warned never to show his face at the embassy again. Is is song about enjoying gains of fraud working against him
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by Raymond88(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2008
Another dumbass rumor brought to you by the people who killed Nkem Owoh, oh my what will they think of next time?. . . Mandela getting an erection?!
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by Bbeee: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2008
Raymond88:

Another dumbass rumor brought to you by the people who killed Nkem Owoh, oh my what will they think of next time?. . . Mandela getting an erection?!

ROFL cheesy
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by Dclique(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2008
how true iz ths?
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by sima(f): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2008
i love rumors. . dey make mi laugh n' wonder cheesy
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by trendy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2008
Raymond88:

lmao
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by shotster50(m): 3:14am On Nov 10, 2008
Next time tell us something we already know, Like Tuface was caught with a tranny.
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by Azo(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2008
na wa for naijarians o
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by spikedcylinder: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2008
:d :d
Re: Olu Maintain Thrown Out Of Us Embassy by UNLEASHED(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
Wow! I love rumours!! They're great!!

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones / Singer Obiwon Gets Married / Rythm Unplugged 2011: Timaya Really Fu<ked Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.