Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,451 members, 7,958,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:56 PM

South Africa's Anc Is Splintering. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's Anc Is Splintering. (747 Views)

South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

South Africa's Anc Is Splintering. by morpheus24: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2008
I have been following the unfolding situation since the ousting of President Mbeki in SA and see this situation as a spiral down to further conflicts down the line for the politial structure in SA.

I think SA is in a state of confusionism as to what direction to take the country. I foresee greater problems down the line leading up to the 2010 World cup and please this is not to say the event will not take place but it casts a dim shadow over it.

What do you think the country should be doing to strengthen its image ad what direction should it be taking at this point?

See link below

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7715411.stm

(1) (Reply)

Is The Killing Of Children And Women In Plestine By Israel A Justifiable Thing T / Usa To Invade France / Why Exactly Are Certain Areas Of London Called "little Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.