Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn (586 Views)

What A Friend Did Some Minutes Ago. / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / I'll Be Going To Nigeria Soon. . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn by mamagee3(f): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2014
I need help understanding this

My graduation is coming up later this month and I'll be travelling all the way to Arizona for my graduation ceremony and there's this lady that I knew through a family friend who wanted to marry her but later changed his mind. But we still kept in contact, so she knew when I'll be graduating and told me that she would be coming for my graduation ceremony in my school. But recently, she's been asking me if I'll be coming with my children and I told her I will be coming with my daughter and not my son. And then she asked me why?; this left me a little dumbfounded by the way and I told her my son just started college recently and I wouldn't want him to miss one day of school.

She's always asking me about my children but I never ask her about hers, that is because I am not that type of person and secondly when I met her children in my family friend's house when they came to this house for Christmas, there were not friendly. Her children did not talk to me, they just greeted me and left. They did not seem social and friendly. She has two daughters and a son by the way.

Do you all think it's awkward or do you think I am just being paranoid?
Re: When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn by dejt4u(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Honestly, i dnt knw wat to write
Re: When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn by adebayour26: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
dejt4u: Honestly, i dnt knw wat to write
if u don't know what to write, you shouldn't have filled up that space with those words to only book space.

#guyhowyoudey
Re: When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn by dejt4u(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2014
adebayour26:
if u don't know what to write, you shouldn't have filled up that space with those words to only book space.

#guyhowyoudey
m very good bros..how ur syd?
Re: When A Friend Keeps Asking Me If I'll Be Coming To My Graduation With My Childrn by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Could it be she is trying to engage your son to be married to one of her daughters in the future? It's hard to find quality this days, and so you gotta catch them young. huh? Hasta la vista baby! You caught my drift?

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make It! / Urgently Needs Guide On How To Write A Standard Business Proposal / Ebola: Liberia’s President Writes Moving Letter To The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.