Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Dawah Tabligh Will Bring Unity And Love To Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dawah Tabligh Will Bring Unity And Love To Nigeria (504 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Orders Members To Bring Their Pvcs To Church For Prayers / Free Spell That Will Bring You Good Luck No Side Effect / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dawah Tabligh Will Bring Unity And Love To Nigeria by Illuminous: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
I am not creating this topic to lure people to 'dawah tabligh', but to say the fact about this world and the nigeria. Before the problem of this boko haram, to say the fact, their is no unity in nigeria and love. Let us assume that every body is doing 'dawah tabligh', peoples come from different places and you meet together without knowing each other, you start eating,sleeping e.t.c. For a good 40days, 4months insha allahu there will be unity and love.
Due to the civilization this days people ignore staying inside the mosque for a long period of time. But today they are closing the mosque and open the police stations and hospitals. Many people are going into the market and coming out there, let look at the mosque they are closing some mosque today. Whereas the best place allah love most is the mosque and the worstest place allah hate most is the market and people are staying there for a long period of time. So my brothers before unity and love retardate back to nigeria we will need to practise what rasulullah and is sahaba practice. May almighty allah make it easy for everyone of us.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have Real Christain Women In The USA Who Wouldn't... / Mother-in-law Said To Be Bewitched In Nigeria / Trend Amongst Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.