Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (76543 Views)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / 6 Tough But Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by oxladekosc: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2014
HKHE
Daziz: Let's talk about underrated courses in the universities. Which course came to your mind 1st?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by fredosky111(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2014
As for benue state university,theatre art is d most under rated.our lecturer once caution us not to b goin out wit theatre art gals
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by meetgaya: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2014
kanuri
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Manty(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2014
Mutuwa: Library science
And
Any educational course..e.g Eng eduation,geography education etc.
Library Science can never be part of underrated course, if u ve been to d fourwalls of d university. U will know u can not graduate without going through d library. We have National and state library in all countries of d world. Library science have changed from paperwork to computer base book management, in fact most universities don't offer only library science it is now Library and Information Science so get
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Herbalism
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by ejihand1(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2014
galadima77: within the confines of tertiary institution, it varies...like in FUT Minna it used to be fisheries. In 2000 up to 2005 there was just a girl and i mean one girl studying that course for her set.

Do FUT minna offers biomedical engineering please?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Ahmeduana(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Noneroone: ?
HEY MR MAN! SINCE YOU ARE THE CHIEF EDITOR OF #LAND WHY CAN'T YOU EARN YOUR PAY?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by delishpot: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: don't worry, you will retain your space in Ibadan zoo or Obudu cattle ranch when you graduate.

I will be glad to pay and see you in a cage with other animals

Ediot...

See wetin goodluck dey cause? Hunger and molue abi na BRT stress don dey make people chop people for daring to post a comment on nairaland o. Bros, you toast this babe before she refuse you ni? Abi she snatch ya papa from ya mama ni? shocked shocked, this world ehn, we have to be careful o. Plenty mad people dey waka for street wey look normal o. If you dare smile sef, dem go bite you.
I have learnt from this o. You may be jejely doing your own thing, someone some where will just be hating you and insult you for no reason what so ever. Its well, make I go sidon wait for my own insults and zoo caging from you.
I no get power. I know say you go use me do game when you ready for me.

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Manty(m): 9:52am On Oct 03, 2014
adextetoo: Starting with most AGRICULTURAL RELATED courses imagine some one spending 5yrs in my uni (FUTA) to study:
Building Technology (modern bricklayers)
Agric Economics and Extension (what da Bleep does dat mean?)
Agric Extension and Communication (are you trying to understand the official language of animals and plants?, cut me some slack.
Transport Management (what is d job of dos nurtw thug bosses?)
And above all PHILOSOPHY even a 5yr old kid will do dat
Library Management (arrangining of books which you will never read) omo course plenty oooo
I disagree with ur comment of a 5yrs old kid will do dat Library Management, I will like u to make out time and visit our National Library or any of its branch or travel out to visit d Library of Congress in d United State for u to see how massive d books there are b4 u can come to ur conclussion of a 5yrs old kid can do it
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by henryvirus(m): 10:01am On Oct 03, 2014
In AAUA, Education Management(Edu-Monger), Adult Education, Religion and African Culture Education(RAC edu).
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by geophyscist: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
in unizik it is botany,they even call them babalawo(herbalist).forestry student in unizik are called hunters.

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by herlew(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2014
zoology zoology
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Sarimah(f): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2014
VocalWalls: In uniport, its human kinetics... aka jumpology.

Always dressed in whites like otondos.
kai grin
@topic.I tink its home economics
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by geophyscist: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2014
Sarimah: kai grin
sarimah is that your pics,your boobs are well modified,simplified.dignified,qualified and even glorified.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by damosky12(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Vivly: I don't like topics like this but now, I'm tempted to write.
1. Sociology
2. Social works.
3.[b]Philosophy [b]
4. Elementary education
5. Music.
Philosophy is one of the most underrated you could think of.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Tosyno51(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2014
In Lautech......its definitely FINE ARTS ( FAA) which sounds easy from name (shebi na to draw ni) but to b honest, itz tougher than some courses with respected names.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by pikapizy(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Sexipea: its not..dats wat I study..itsal bout man & d society cool
I'm currently studying Sociology and I'm proud to be a sociologist ...una think say na by course? bros naija na by hustle ...u wey dey use engineering dey boast...u go chop that certificate? no be money we dey fine ...in fact in Nigeria ur degrees don't count ...na how much u fit garther na him matter ...
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by geophyscist: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Steffijay: Herbalism
na botany be that.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by RebelLeader15(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2014
delishpot:

See wetin goodluck dey cause? Hunger and molue abi na BRT stress don dey make people chop people for daring to post a comment on nairaland o. Bros, you toast this babe before she refuse you ni? Abi she snatch ya papa from ya mama ni? shocked shocked, this world ehn, we have to be careful o. Plenty mad people dey waka for street wey look normal o. If you dare smile sef, dem go bite you.
I have learnt from this o. You may be jejely doing your own thing, someone some where will just be hating you and insult you for no reason what so ever. Its well, make I go sidon wait for my own insults and zoo caging from you.
I no get power. I know say you go use me do game when you ready for me.
heheheehehehe!! Hmmmm I am speechless
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by delishpot: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: heheheehehehe!! Hmmmm I am speechless

You no vex? embarassed .....( peeping from under bed where I was hidding).
Make I come out? grin grin grin

Omo mehn! bros, abeg no dey para for people like that nau. E nor good o. There is God ooooo.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by RebelLeader15(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
delishpot:

You no vex? embarassed .....( peeping from under bed where I was hidding).
Make I come out? grin grin grin

Omo mehn! bros, abeg no dey para for people like that nau. E nor good o. There is God ooooo.
come out bro, you are verily carried, your comment broke me down and I don't know what to say again, I salute your courage sha and I know you are Proudly Yoruba too. I'll ff you
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: heheheehehehe!! Hmmmm I am speechless
Being dumb doesn't show remorse. A simple apology to the lady, as far as I'm concern cld be old enuf to be ur mother, wld do.

Don't be surprised if u woke up next morning to find rats sleeping beside u. They simply found their missing friend!
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by delishpot: 10:51am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: come out bro, you are verily carried, your comment broke me down and I don't know what to say again, I salute your courage sha and I know you are Proudly Yoruba too. I'll ff you

Yayyyyy, jumping out. Thanks o. I don dey fear before o. Its well. One love bro. God see us through these trying times. Love to your loved ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by delishpot: 10:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Marc9: Being dumb doesn't show remorse. A simple apology to the lady, as far as I'm concern cld be as old enuf to be ur mother, wld do.

Don't be surprised if u woke up next morning to find rats sleeping beside u. They simply found their missing friend!

Its well. Somwtimes people dont see the wrong in their actions and insulting them back wouldnt solve a thing it will only push them to vindicate them selves and validate their actions( omo mehn, I no know say i know oyinbo like this o. BTW I use those words coreectly so? grin grin)
Yes, I support that he says sorry to the woman in question. He was rude to her for no reason. He should say sorry and, she should say sorry for insulting his mom.
This world too small for all this toy toy fight biko. If we waste energy fight battle wey no necessary, which energy we go get to fight when the important do or die battle comes.
Its well.
God bless us all.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by RebelLeader15(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2014
Marc9: Being dumb doesn't show remorse. A simple apology to the lady, as far as I'm concern cld be old enuf to be ur mother, wld do.

Am not very sure you are ok. They have to test you for Ebola, is seems your infected for you to say that moniker is old to be your Mother...

Your stupidity na grade A"
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by delishpot: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: Am not very sure you are ok. They have to test you for Ebola, is seems your infected for you to say that moniker is old to be your Mother...

Your stupidity na grade A"

Oya, you! Enter house. I go flog you o. Na every talk you go fight back. I hold your cane here. Ngwanu enter house go rest.

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by RebelLeader15(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
delishpot:

Oya, you! Enter house. I go flog you o. Na every talk you go fight back. I hold your cane here. Ngwanu enter house go rest.
bros, I respect you...I nor go reply any of them again #migwo
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by AriDsexy(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
smart12345678: Bleep it, imma sociologist, a graduate for that matter. I had no idea of the course until I was given. Along the line I got used to it. Pple misconcieved sociology cos the ave no idea of wats all about. I'm happy to be a sociologist......

However, if yu tink yu ave contrary opinion bou wat iv said, try me and let get it started.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by delishpot: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
RebelLeader15: bros, I respect you...I nor go reply any of them again #migwo

Vrehn dooo. Magare?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by AriDsexy(f): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2014
smart12345678: Bleep it, imma sociologist, a graduate for that matter. I had no idea of the course until I was given. Along the line I got used to it. Pple misconcieved sociology cos the ave no idea of wats all about. I'm happy to be a sociologist......

However, if yu tink yu ave contrary opinion bou wat iv said, try me and let get it started.
Well said Bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by pomide(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2014
adextetoo: Starting with most AGRICULTURAL RELATED courses imagine some one spending 5yrs in my uni (FUTA) to study:
Building Technology (modern bricklayers)
Agric Economics and Extension (what da Bleep does dat mean?)
Agric Extension and Communication (are you trying to understand the official language of animals and plants?, cut me some slack.
Transport Management (what is d job of dos nurtw thug bosses?)
And above all PHILOSOPHY even a 5yr old kid will do dat
Library Management (arrangining of books which you will never read) omo course plenty oooo

PHILOSOPHY DUDE YOU'RE SO UNLEARNED!! am sure cos u managed to bet C in phil and logic u now talking shii around! Philosophy is much more than Thales, Anaximender, Anaximenes and Fallacy!!
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by seangy4konji: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Prostitution also is underrated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Barewa College Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governors, Ministers, Cjns / WAEC Releases 2012/2013 WASSCE Results / Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.