Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (76493 Views)

5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / 6 Tough But Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by merbenko: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
OmichaelO: All Education courses angry angry angry angry angry
Seems you done knows what Bsc (ed) and Ba (ed) is all about
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Macwytt(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
How all this talk tak bring back our gurls?? undecided
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Ahmeduana(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Daziz: Let's talk about underrated courses in the universities. Which course came to your mind 1st?
POL SCIENCE! I NO know THE THING WEY THEM THEY LEARN FOR 4YEARS FOR UNI, WEY BE SAY NA ONE WEEK YOU GO TAKE LEARN UNDER THE TUTELEDGE of ADEDIBU OF BLESSED MEMORY AFTER eaten amala dudu with gbegiri and ewedu; OR UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF JONA JANG WITHIN ONE HOUR YOU WILL KNOW THAT 16 IS GREATER THAN 19! YOU WILL NOW GO AND WASTE GOOD 4 TO 5 YEAR FOR UNIVERSITY!
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Gynacologist(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
adextetoo: Starting with most AGRICULTURAL RELATED courses imagine some one spending 5yrs in my uni (FUTA) to study:
Building Technology (modern bricklayers)
Agric Economics and Extension (what da Bleep does dat mean?)
Agric Extension and Communication (are you trying to understand the official language of animals and plants?, cut me some slack.
Transport Management (what is d job of dos nurtw thug bosses?)
And above all PHILOSOPHY even a 5yr old kid will do dat
Library Management (arrangining of books which you will never read) omo course plenty oooo
dude u is a funi dude
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by ionsman: 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
It has to be sexology........ That course is highly underrated..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by link2ok(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Med $ surg highly underrated hia @fed poly nekede grin

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Fishing
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Larow(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mozarinia: Let me quickly address something here. There is no course that is useless in it self,it depend on the student. Imagine this; that all the fishery students you know are all billionaires(which is actually possible). You will never think of Fishery as a useless or less respected set. It all depends on the student. Determine to be the best, the very best.
Says who! There are so many useless courses o. Imagine yourself being a Zoologist! You'll then understand why it is being underrated, most especially in Nigerian Universities
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by google1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
adextetoo: Starting with most AGRICULTURAL RELATED courses imagine some one spending 5yrs in my uni (FUTA) to study:

then what will you call Julius Berger
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by InvertedHammer: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
\
Underated?

You mean undesirable ?

\
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Gynacologist(m): 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
graciousolo: Psychology. As versatile and relevant as it is. I can't phantom why sociology is more wanted than psychology in Nigeria. Cos I know in the west psychology is rated higher than sociology.

BTW I think psychology is underated considering its versatility.
If you say you dey study psychology,dem go ask you weda u wan be police.mctehwwww.
i so much luv dos two coses u just listed abv.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by dukeagape(m): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Elect/Elect
If I hear!! That's my course and people don't underrate it apart 4rm u

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by omolizzy(f): 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
condralbede: That's the same course uncle Jona studied... Hope u hv seen Hw far he has goneall da bst

Tank u sir,am really grateful.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by oluwanoni: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think There is no such thing thing as underated courses, the course dosent make You, You make the course, if the persons who study this course bring marvelous ideas, contribution they will Be noticed...it Just shows That (sorry to Say) most of them study it for or those who study it are not brilliant....shikena
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by kennie17(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Home. Science and management,Horticulture
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by tossylove: 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is not like I didn't get the question only I want to knw, is it within the university Corridor or both it and outside the university.. Before answering or give ♍Ɣ own Opinion. Thxs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by kuldude29(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Don't think anyone here has heard of "social work"

1 Like

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by omolizzy(f): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
DrGill:
Bro, pls . .i woukd lxk to knw u beta, am a zoology student in unilag. .ur whatsapp num would be beta

Am a lady. Ok back to ur request....PM me,dat is send me an email I will reply with my number.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by hardbody: 7:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
frankmoney: I.T.k ....there is a course like integrated science education

LOl. OK Sir.

In my academic sojourn, i never saw that course of study. However, it does not in any way change my summation of the efficacy of a first degree.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Penboy: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: Medicine is underrated still.

U really have no idea. Go and ask
lolz, funny man check how many jambites apply for it yearly.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by damselalayo(f): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Glass technology and tailoring in ABU zaria
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by coolguyone(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Elect/Elect
y elect/elect is it n a fine course
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by ransomed: 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
@FUNAAB, Abeokuta. Crop production and crop protection, Nutrition, botany, forestry(Olugbo), Animal production and health( omo animal), animal breeding and genetics, horticulture etc.
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by joshdearie(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
graciousolo: Psychology. As versatile and relevant as it is. I can't phantom why sociology is more wanted than psychology in Nigeria. Cos I know in the west psychology is rated higher than sociology.

BTW I think psychology is underated considering its versatility.
If you say you dey study psychology,dem go ask you weda u wan be police.mctehwwww.
God bless you not just because I am a graduate of psychology o but u speak the truth
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by begwong: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
sexzskil: I am sorry for this off topic post but lets
get our fact straight, NIGERIAN
GOVERNMENT ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR THE
CONTAINMENT OF EBOLA VIRUS. AN
AMERICAN DID AND SO ALL GLORY SHOULD
BE ASCRIBED TO HIM. I'LL POST THIS ON
EVERY THREAD IN NAIRALAND TILL THE
TRUTH IS ASSIMILATED.
“Dr. David Brett-Mayor of the World
Health Organization saw and
conquered Ebola. He single handedly
started the Ebola isolation ward
having cleared and cleaned the room.
He admitted and cared for the patients
before any Nigerian doctor joined him''.
The above was a recent quote from
Fashola. An American From WHO first
showed the zeal of helping Nigeria
conquered ebola before the useless
Nigerian doctors gave in! Why give
Nigerian government the glory that
rightly belong to the gloriou United States
?
WITHOUT AMERICA, THE WORLD IS
DOOMED TO ABSOLUTE EXTINCTION!
MAY AMERICA RULE OVER THE UNIVERSE
AND GOD FOR ALL ETERNITY(AMEN)!!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1929463/
jonathan-pdp-cant-claim-credit
MUMU! your type would never see anything good from Nigeria.
You better hurry up with your yeye post to CNN and other world class media outfits.
Dont forget,The Newyork times newspaper have showered accolades to Nigerian govt over the EVD stuff so park well!
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
In jenifas voice yoruba edukason

2 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by HARTZIV: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mechanical and electrical engineering!!!
i dont know if they are underrated but they are fkin goood courses!!!! grin
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
METEOROLOGY after 5years of study one interviewer once asked me why I went for the course
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by ENEMIESENEMY(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Agric Economics and Extension (what da Bleep does dat mean?)
Agric Extension and Communication (are you trying to understand the official language of animals and plants?, cut me some slack.
Transport Management (what is d job of dos nurtw thug bosses?)
And above all PHILOSOPHY even a 5yr old kid will do dat
Library Management (arrangining of books which you will never read) omo course plenty oooo

Building Technology for FUTA keh? When them start?
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by mmmustapha(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
hausa
Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Mubby4luv(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am only going to say this ones. Bone all this nonsense about underrated courses.. Just pray to God and try to make a good result in respect to which ever course you are offering God will provided a way for you to make it Even before the so called hot cakes course in Nigeria. Main while who said you ve to work or get a job under the field you studied? it rarely happens self

3 Likes

Re: Most Underrated Courses In Nigerian Universities by Olril18(m): 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
theatere arts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Barewa College Produced 5 Presidents, Over 20 Governors, Ministers, Cjns / WAEC Releases 2012/2013 WASSCE Results / Unaab Aka Funaab Official Thread For 2012/2013 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.