Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Confusing Is The Movie Inception - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Confusing Is The Movie Inception (606 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Oscar Awards Live-----Inception n The King's Speech leading / Who's Watched Inception? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Confusing Is The Movie Inception by maysdrays: 11:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
watched this 2010 movie last week...I still don't understand it...anyone mind explaining to me
Re: How Confusing Is The Movie Inception by drizzy009: 12:11am On Oct 02, 2014
really confusing
Re: How Confusing Is The Movie Inception by cupid0(f): 12:21am On Oct 02, 2014
it's about the ability to travel to another's mind or dreams. the person can be woken by immersing in water or shot.
Re: How Confusing Is The Movie Inception by newguy1(m): 8:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Not at all u just have to give it ur 100% while u watchin it n u can always rewatch d movie for better undastandin.for me i like dis kind of movie dat deals with human mind, try limitless its not complicated @all
Re: How Confusing Is The Movie Inception by TopsyKrete: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2014
What is confusing bout the movie?

Well it all boils down to what exposure you have.

Simply put, the movie was just making a clarification that one shouldn't mistake reality from virtual world. As in having a sense of the alternate reality with the real world, that is i am referring to the dream world as alternate reality.

Last tyme i saw this movie to refresh was over a yr ago and a question was posed which i will ask anyone reading this:
Of all the times you had a dream, can anyone recollect how they got to the place they thought the dream started?

The closest i have been or seen was drifting to a place while i was still reading a book.

As for the movie, it was simply saying that an idea can be planted to someones mind while the person thinks its his/her own idea (subconsciously) .
Re: How Confusing Is The Movie Inception by starlingbawa(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
I ve seen it twice and I still don't get what the whole idea's about.

It's a complex movie, Period!
Re: How Confusing Is The Movie Inception by Jayboy124: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
It was very easy to understand. If you understand BODMAS and simultanous equation well, you would get the film.

I also feel a lot of people who saw it at the cinema might have suffered the most.

(1) (Reply)

Resa And Mira Evicted From The #bbahotshots / Nicole Kidman / Yoruba Gods As Never Seen Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.