Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Learn How To Repair Laptops And Its Components - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Repair Laptops And Its Components (584 Views)

How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card / 8 Laptop Components You Should Know / Learn How To Repair Laptops With This Amazing Video Tutorials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Repair Laptops And Its Components by yhuty(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Have you ever wanted to learn the art of computer repairs?
Did you know that a technical education or certification is NOT required for training on laptop repairs?
With good mentorship and well structured tutorials, you can learn how to tear down a laptop, diagnose it for problems and re-assemble its components for business or leisure. With lots of High Definition (HD) videos and well simplified step by step guide on PC repairs, you too can master the art of computer repair services from the comfort of your home. This is no sales catch nor gimmick.
Well then, are you interested? Follow this link to read all about this awesome opportunity http://kruselnig./2014/09/24/computer-repair-services-learn-how-to-repair-laptops-and-notebooks/

(1) (Reply)

Laptop Below 20k For Sale / How Can I Enable My Wlan In My Pc / Very Clean Iphone 5s 32gb Forsale!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.