Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,782 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School (842 Views)

Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / Wicked senior in Sec school. / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 02, 2014

Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by iziegbby(f): 4:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Aamoo: .

Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by klem93(m): 4:34am On Oct 02, 2014
Non, cause am a obedient boy to the core
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by echobee(f): 5:11am On Oct 02, 2014
klem93: Non, cause am a obedient boy to the core
hmmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by codedflowz(m): 9:04am On Oct 02, 2014
7 Cigar Obo (Monkey's cigarette) grin grin
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by seankay(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2014
codedflowz: 7 Cigar Obo (Monkey's cigarette) grin grin
Na him I do pass grin I remember my secondary school days, a teacher punished me and instructed me to do that, the sweat that oozed out of my body was enough to wash a car
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by cybug: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2014
This seemed more like an exercise to me. undecided
Re: Which Of These Punishments Did You Serve Back In School by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2014
5,6,7 cheesy embarassed

(1) (Reply)

STUDY ABROAD (undergraduate Or Postgraduate Level) / 2014/2015 UNN Inter-university Transfer Admission Form Released / Does Reading Makes Us Smarter ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.