Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School (18122 Views)

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. / See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2013
I just did a flashback on my secondary school days when i was a senior with an official post. I was the 'Cultural and Game prefect' then. . .
It was fun being a senior mheen! grin
And i was a really cunny and controversial one. cheesy

My punishments at times were irrelevant but the juniors couldn't do anything about it tongue

These are some of them:
>>>
I flogged a junior because he looked at me two times: The kid was just passing by and 'naturally' he just looked at the direction i was sitting, and then looked again. I called him and asked him why he was looking at me with bad eyes? grin And he was like: No o! Senior i'm not looking at you like that oo shocked
I asked him to go buy a cain in the school shop for me. . He came back with the cain and i asked him to put his hands on the wall, he did...then i trashed him 7 times grin grin
The guy cried to the class grin grin grin

I punished a student because he was taller than me: I entered into the JSS3 class and i noticed this boy who was way taller than me, i thought it was an insult so i asked him to come out of the class. He came out, and i slapped him before i trashed him mercileslly grin grin tongue

I punished a student because he was wearing the same shoes like mine: This one pissed me off! angry The guy was just in JSS1 and he wore the same shoe with me! I ceased the shoes and asked him to pick all the stones in a particular area under the hot sun tongue tongue

I punished a female student cause her voice was finer than mine: In the school choir, i was the director and she was just a member. She was in SS1 tho. . . She was given the solo in a song we were to present in the state capital, and i was actually given that role but her voice was just so fine angry
Since that day i ask her to stand ontop her locker whenever i'm in the class. grin

More coming. . . .

Say yours!! cheesy

#TeamGOM

6 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2013
I ordered a male student who corrected one of my drawings on the board to move a car i drew on that same board to another board with his hands: The guy insulted me indirectly by correcting my drawings on the board! angry
I was so just pissed that i drew a small car and asked him to move the car to the other side of the board in 5 minutes grin grin
The guy was so confused and frustrated mhen, i later flogged him 4 and left the class. grin

I gave a junior student 20 naira and asked him to go buy me coke,Meat-pie and bring back my 50 Naira change: It was a hot and sunny day, our class was also kinda boring so we just wanted to have fun.
We caught this junior boy outside the class when lectures was on, so we gave him the 20 Naira and asked him to guy buy the above i mentioned grin
The kid started crying grin grin grin grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2013
bully.

24 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
bully.
LOL, it was fun though. . . grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: LOL, it was fun though. . . grin

#TeamGOM

I have gotten into fights, but I doubt I ever bullied like you did. tongue
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by imsuboi(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
grin Dude, you wicked sha

9 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Dannylux: 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2013
Now tell me how you go make heaven? undecided

14 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I have gotten into fights, but I doubt I ever bullied like you did. tongue

Yarn us na grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
imsu.boi:
grin Dude, you wicked sha
Na God oo tongue tongue
Dannylux: Now tell me how you go make heaven? undecided
Ayaff Repent grin tongue

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: Yarn us na grin

#TeamGOM

- Ok these are a few I can remember.

I once got into a fight because another guy told me that this particular guy insulted my mother. the same guy went and told the other guy that I insulted his mother.

I then get up from my seat and ask the dude if he insulted my mother. He insults me with some vulgarities.

I get angry and pick up a fight with him.

After I beat him up (he was bleeding on the chest) , it turns out that he didnt insult my mother.

I then beat up the other guy as well for good measure.

-There was this one time when this boy from another group tried to bully me. I was new to the school.

He pushed me on the chest. I then caught his neck and threw him on the tables. we were then involved in choking each other until our mates separated us. SInce then weve been on good terms.

- Once this fellow insulted me for being a Pagan and for having marks on my face. I beat the hell out of the guy. I then went to the headmaster and complained that the guy beat me up.

The guy was in trouble after that.

-There was this time when the teacher appointed me to monitor the class. she gave me a stick to control them. I thrashed many people for simple offences. these were people i disliked. they couldn't retaliate because they would be in trouble and i had the stick as well.

After that I made a few enemies.

this was about the only time i cam close to bullying.

there are many other instances, but these stand out very fresh in my mind.

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

reserved.
Eh? undecided

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Karleb(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
Dannylux: Now tell me how you go make heaven? undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by AbuMikey(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2013

Wicked Bully!!!!! angryangry

Mikey, I was tha kinda cool guy,I never punished any JUNIOR,I rolled with them like my Younger ones wink and pleaded with my friends to set them free whenever they were being punished smiley

I'm a cool guy like that. cool

9 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by IAMBREEZY: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2013
hahahahaha guy u sick.

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Ajibel(m): 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Well i was the Senior Prefect buh my co-prefects did most of the bullying.
Buh the one i did that i regretted was punishing a junior dating a girl i had a half-crush on. When i realized my mistake, i made the junior my school son and allowed him with his girl.

buh am nau dating the girl's sis embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 22, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Wicked Bully!!!!! angryangry

Mikey, I was tha kinda cool guy,I never punished any JUNIOR,I rolled with them like my Younger ones wink and pleaded with my friends to set them free whenever they were being punished smiley

I'm a cool guy like that. cool

See your mouth grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2013
IAMBREEZY: hahahahaha guy u sick.
Hahahahahaha guy you mad kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ajibel: Well i was the Senior Prefect buh my co-prefects did most of the bullying.
Buh the one i did that i regretted was punishing a junior dating a girl i had a half-crush on. When i realized my mistake, i made the junior my school son and allowed him with his girl.

That one na DRAMA! grin grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by lawizle(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ds reminds me of a wicked senior student who was chased about by juniors when he came back for his waec result...men I give am hot slap sef...we dey treat seniors dem fuckup sotey dem dey send dem mama come collect result.. angry

10 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Djtm(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2013
Op is a certified bully!
I never bullied my juniors. I even tell them to keep the change whenever I send them on errands.
-----
Edit: okay, I can remeber, we used to seize balls from juniors because we wanted to play them. We would return them afterwards tho.

4 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
lawizle: Ds reminds me of a wicked senior student who was chased about by juniors when he came back for his waec result...men I give am hot slap sef...we dey treat seniors dem fuckup sotey dem dey send dem mama come collect result.. angry
Your seniors were wealkings grin

#TeamGOM

1 Like

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Djtm: Op is a certified bully!
I never bullied my juniors. I even tell them to keep the change whenever I send them on errands.
-----
Edit: okay, I can remeber, we used to seize balls from juniors because we wanted to play them. We would return them afterwards tho.
Ok, let's say you were the definition of a 'Very good bad senior' wink

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by imsuboi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2013
Ajibel: Well i was the Senior Prefect buh my co-prefects did most of the bullying.

Guy you sabi lie o! shocked

No be you dem give toilet prefect? grin

2 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Alikaxon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
I didn't purnish students, I role with them like my younger ones, but I only purnished those who wanted to prove sturborn mercilessly. Since they knew me like that, no one was sturborn again.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Psychedelia(m): 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2013
I enjoyed ordering Ebube to sing me the Lithuanian national anthem while delivering some thunderous whips of the belt to his stuupiid asss for getting it wrong.
Foolish boy wey no sabi respect im elders because dem been dey follow am wear shorts during JSS classes.

For my secondary school time, all JS students dey wear shorts, while all SS students dey wear trousers. So, because of that, the JSS2 baggar dey insult me wey dey JSS3 anyhow, shebi? Because I been get small pikin face, dey tuck in properly, na im the airhead dey insult me anyhow, thinking say na JSS1 boy im dey hala?

Anyway, before my Junior WAEC, na im I jot down the names of all those junior boys and JSS2 baggars wey dey piss me off, say for next year dem go hear nwii for my hand.

As soon as dem don paste my name for the list of SS1 guys, na im I get "straight down to business". And my first victim na dat mumu Ebube guy wey dey wear "slip-on" (palms) dey come school instead of the school-approved shoes.
Soon as he saw me bouncing into his class like Sylvester Stallone in Rocky 2, mothafucka knew the gig was up.
And before he could even get up with that shhitt-eating grin of his to say "nwannem oma, na you be dis?" I don burn am korret slap.
Told him to "Sing me the Lithuanian national anthem, in sync with Beethoven's 9th Symphony".
"I si gini?" was his reply. Na im I burn am the second slap.

Earned quite a reputation that had those JSS3 punks jumping windows as soon as I got to their classes. Small children wey wan take me do nonsense before. Ndi ara.

40 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: Eh? undecided

#TeamGOM

i was busy , but now i replied.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I once got into a fight because another guy told me that this particular guy insulted my mother. the same guy went and told the other guy that I insulted his mother.

I then get up from my seat and ask the dude if he insulted my mother. He insults me with some vulgarities.

After I beat him up (he was bleeding on the chest) , it turns out that he didnt insult my mother.

-There was this one time when this boy from another group tried to bully me. I was new to the school.

He pushed me on the chest. I then caught his neck and threw him on the tables. we were then involved in choking each other until our mates separated us. SInce then weve been on good terms.

- Once this fellow insulted me for being a Pagan and for having marks on my face. I beat the hell out of the guy. I then went to the headmaster and complained that the guy beat me up.

-There was this time when the teacher appointed me to monitor the class. she gave me a stick to control them. I thrashed many people for simple offences. these were people i disliked. they couldn't retaliate because they would be in trouble and i had the stick as well.

Interesting grin

So you got tribal marks? Now i know why you'r like this kiss

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Interesting grin

#TeamGOM
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
god_of_music: Interesting grin

#TeamGOM

ikr! wink

but i never picked much upon young ones. These were all my age-group.

yeahh I do.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2013
bully no be small..

3 Likes

Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ikr! wink

but i never picked much upon young ones. These were all my age-group.

yeahh I do.
Re: Irrelevant Punishments You Gave To Your Juniors Back In School by Ajibel(m): 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
imsu.boi:

Guy you sabi lie o! shocked

No be you dem give toilet prefect? grin

oloshi ni e grin grin
What we had was sanitory prefect not like your own that had "toilet prefect"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

53 Candidates Sit For Common Entrance Exam In Cotonou / Abia State University Graduating Students Spray Money (Video) / Bawa To Students: No Shortcut To Wealth, EFCC Will Catch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.